Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
immediate unskippable cutscene. oh how i've missed you, bee soft

update: the screen dimmed because the cutscene has been going on too long. oh man

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Sep 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
things i like about the game so far (just got through the Buckler encounter)

-Mario's Hero Sight upgrades are cheap compared to other character's special upgrades
-Luigi hasn't dabbed yet
-Rabbids aren't as loud and frequently screaming as I thought they'd be
-Gameplay is great
-what the gently caress why did they make rabbid mario the best character in the game

things I don't like

-doesnt tell me what the turn limit to get a perfect is until i finish the encounter
-first boss sucked
-game keeps crashing on trying to start challenge 1-9
-every time i buy a weapon a newer, better one becomes available almost immediately, curse my lack of self control

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ConfusedUs posted:

Excuse me the first boss owned, and the cutscene after owned even more.

its not the cutscene before that was annoying, it was watching dk grab my character, rubbing the character on his butt, and slamming it on the ground every time that was annoying me, because you can't fast forward that animation for some loving reason.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macaluso posted:

:psyduck: What? I didn't even know that was a thing he even did. The only attack of his that ever hit me was his wave blast thing before I figured out how to properly avoid it. Is that what happens when you use your character to step on the pad? I always just used Luigi's RC car to activate the button

Man, I didn't even think about doing that, I thought DK would just smash it up. But yeah, DK does that and the animation goes on for way too long.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The year is 2053. Plumbing is dead. My name is Mario Mario. I am one of the last plumbers alive. In 2041, plumbing was made illegal and almost all plumbers were massacred in what is now known as "The Great Plumber Purge." I lived, but I lost my reason for living. Plumbing is dead. I live in the post-rabbidpocalyptic ruins of Neo New Donk City with my 12 year old adopted son Luigi. I've given him all I can but sometimes I wonder if it's enough...

Mario kills Shadow Mario with the Chaos Dab

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i hate this second boss.

great, its immune to vampirism. Good end to that fight though, except for beepo. gently caress beepo

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Sep 7, 2017

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DalaranJ posted:

There's no second level to 3-3 if that helps.

World bosses are immune to all status effects. Leave your Rabbid Luigi's at home.

I was just hoping to get Rabbid Mario to just slam himself into the boss repeatedly until it fell, but it didnt matter in the end.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
beepo and the world 3 boss should both be silenced forever. why is there no "smash beepo to bits whenever it tries to talk" button

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Who do you think you are? :mad:

(You should kneel, I'm the star / You are nothing but a parody)

i'm a guy with a mute button, muting that poo poo

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mordiceius posted:

Is all you do complain? Holy gently caress, almost every post of yours in this thread has been you bitching.

it's a very good game, but it has problems, so of course im going to whine about them, I'm on something awful. final boss was hilariously easy, no wonder Yoshi comes in at the rear end-end of the game, he's even better than Rabbid Mario.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mordiceius posted:

I just got Yoshi. How is he?

he's got ink/freeze weapons, an AoE ground pound that can deal up to 130 damage and covers a large area, his hero sight can deal up to 150% weapon damage (Says it gives him two attacks, but I've never seen it trigger twice. maybe it's two attacks in one burst?) with a 3* turn cooldown, his other special ensures a critical hit for every hero in range on a 3* turn cooldown. Uses a minigun and a rocket launcher. He's very, very good, shame you get him when the game's pretty much over

*You can upgrade the cooldowns to a 2 turn cooldown for each special.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
My problem with the bosses is more just me being a moron with not knowing how to position luigi in the DK Rabbid fight, Not knowing how to dispatch supporters efficiently & quickly (especially with a new ally that I have to learn how to use well during the fight, granted she's a very good one), but with the W3 boss my problem is just that he never shut the gently caress up during battle, it'd prolly have been less annoying if he had more than three lines he kept repeating, so yeah, i see that the problem's more me than the bosses. but, lol if you don't throw luigi into the front of a fight using the double team jump to sentry bounce into steely staring a crowd of enemies

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DalaranJ posted:

How dare you! He's a national treasure.

yeah so is Flame Hyenard

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macaluso posted:

Uh wow what? Having to restart at the first fight when you restart on the Bowser Jr fight is like weirdly unnecessarily harsh. Probably the only time in this game I thought "Wow that's bullshit"

wait till you get later in the world

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I hosed up on the 4th phase of THAT fight with a misclick that led to a wipe. That was loving fun and annoying. Not being able to swap Mario also sucks

yeah i loving agree!!! peach/rabbid peach / yoshi / rabbid mario would be SO much better, I hate that you cant even switch mario out after the game is over. Open up the realms of possibility, game!

also a big annoyance: oh boy rabbid mario got the stone on the enemies around him that're still alive-oh nevermind the chapter 3 midboss or the sandstorm jerk lit them on fire, un-stoning them and letting them act freely. goodbye rabbid mario.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
ultimate challenge 4, got to turn 7, then a poo poo ton of bucklers and valkyries spawned around Toad. gently caress this challenge.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macaluso posted:

So far of the normal challenges, challenge 4-9 "uphill battle" has been the hardest for me so far. It has me completely stumped

I had to look up a guide for that one, I recommend you do, too. the only one of those i enjoyed solving was the one in world 3

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
If anything, I just want the ultimate weapons to have the other elemental effect. I don't want a shotgun with vamp, I want a shotgun with stone, and a hammer with vamp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macaluso posted:

I will honestly be shocked if a Rabbid isn’t in the new Smash. Hopefully Rabbid Peach

don't pretend they would put in any rabbid other than rabbid mario, which i would enjoy a lot because he was the only good rabbid in battle

• Locked thread