Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Man 3/4 Rabbids have their eyes half closed as if they're some kind of knowing smartass, gently caress these guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Anyone else think you were controlling Mario (not beepo) at the beginning and think "why are these controls so lovely"

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Loving the game so far. I'm only in world 1 but the team jump is super intriguing. I just got the special abilities, Mario's overwatch is pretty handy and the rabbids' defensive abilities make me braver. I've had a few of the classic strategy game AI issues where I hem and haw over a thousand different outcomes and ultimately have to make decisions that will leave me vulnerable, then rethink everything again and again until I finally pull the trigger...only to have the enemies not take advantage and do stupid stuff.

Also, I bought a Switch at launch and I'm still amazed at the fact that we live in a time where you don't have to choose between playing mario tactics and taking a poo poo.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I just finished the world 1 minoboss, jeez what a bloody battle. The boss should've put Mario down but went for rabbid peach instead, thankfully.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Oh my god, running through the worlds again to find the challenges and use Beepo's new abilities is such a loving slog.

• Locked thread