Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Wait this is Mario XCOM what the heck I thought it was going to be a party game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I can't believe Yoshi is loving dead

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I read like five posts about this game while I was standing in GameStop deciding whether or not to buy a Switch. I now own a Switch.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying this game actually is difficult, but I got the DLC weapons and they seem pretty good considering they're free. Should I skip using them to preserve the difficulty curve or will they not make much of a difference?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Honestly the main reason I was so upset Sonic/Cloud got into smash is because now I can't laugh at all the people who clamor for non-Nintendo IP to get into the game because now almost anything is fair game.

But yeah, I figured advertising is the reason they force a Rabbid into your party, but I'll bet Nintendo is getting an equally sweet part of that deal. People loving love Minions which are basically just Rabbids but with a wider audience, so this game makes a ton of sense from a marketing standpoint. It also helps that it's really fun.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Alright, just got perfect rating on the boss of world 1 and I'm really liking the game so far. I was worried for a little bit about character usage because I was thinking to myself there was no way Luigi was going to be useful as a sniper when getting close to enemies allows you to dash attack them for free damage, but I'm positive that I wouldn't have been able to get a perfect without him. Hell, I had two turns to spare even

• Locked thread