Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Deltron 3030 posted:

Wait is the Amazon Prime discount on physical games only for pre-orders? Ffffff

I found this out on The Division Deluxe edition. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Halfway through World 2 and will probably buy the Story DLC. Just echoing the "Wish I could not use Mario / have a bigger team" sentiment. Was flying with Mario / Luigi / rPeach and and then Mario / rLuigi / rMario, now fuckin with Mario / rMario / Luigi and knowing there are still three more characters to scope out.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

If you're a hardcore XCOM guy, it may feel too dumbed down, but it is pretty great for what it is.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

It truly is my hope that the XCOM guys play this and decide to push for a Switch port.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I took a few days off and completely lost my groove. 3-1 is smashing me some how, even with multiple roster changes.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

What is the overview on Rabbid Yoshi? I was considering trying him out but it is so late in the game that I am just rolling hard with Rabbid Mario and Rabbid Luigi.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Really the only thing I could think to do with Rabbid Yoshi is using the Scream effect to trigger your overwatches, but even then that can still happen anyway.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Last few levels felt kind of rushed with the addition of Rabbid Wario, Wabbid Waluigi, Bowser but it felt good to wrap it up. I'll probably see how many challenges I can get through before Odyssey drops and then see what the story DLC looks like. I'd probably play a sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Price point vs content is going to be the decider for me, which I guess is true for most DLC. I wonder if we'll get a full blown act with mini and major boss, or just a few levels.

• Locked thread