Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.
Y'all, I just found out that you can pause the game on the results screen for a match and select restart.

This has come in handy for situations where you fail the round turn limit for a Perfect and want to try again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.

Argue posted:

Is there any reason to go back to a level and perfect it?

Also I'm getting really annoyed trying to make a Mario/Yoshi/Rabbid Mario team here at the start of 4-7; I just want to loving swap Rabbid Mario and Yoshi's starting positions, geez! That's the difference between boomdashing one buckler versus three!

Perfects will net you more skill orbs.

Starting positions are usually a moot point if you have Luigi on your team and activate Itchy Feet first thing, though that's still circumstantial.

nolen
Apr 4, 2004

butts.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Perfects don't give you more skill orbs, they give you more coins.

Oh poo poo. So we get the same amount of orbs each chapter, regardless of individual round score?

• Locked thread