Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

game will be very very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The Quantum Leap challenge battle is amazing. I hope there's more puzzles like this.

Edit: just in case you need a solution: The Southmost character should head up and lure the Northern enemy so that he lines up with the other one. Then Mario should go to his right (between both enemies) and shoot the same one. This should knock him toward the river and over the stationary enemy. Finally, switch to the enemy turn and let Mario get hit again right into the escape zone. Your character on the other landmass never even moves!

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Aug 30, 2017

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Co-op was actually really good. I wish you had four party members the whole game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

katkillad2 posted:

One of them is almost certainly the dock with the 3 movable blocks, you have to position them in a certain way... that I never figured out, didn't make sense to me and had to watch a video.

You need to match it with the blocks on the platform before the one you're on. It's tricky because the platforms are oriented at different angles.

I'm thinking the last box in world one is before you even jump in the big cannon, there a push block and some kind of spin context action I've yet to unlock. I only have one box left so that had to be it

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Only tried Peach in the battle where they introduce her and, uh, she seems kinda awesome?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Dizz posted:

Lmao holy poo poo how the gently caress are you meant to beat The final battle in 7 turns for a perfect??? I thought I did swell with 12 turns.

I got it with Mario, Luigi, and Rpeach. Use movement to take out the smaller guys.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Post-game:

All I have left are the final four ultimate challenges. holy poo poo these are nuts

The final world 4 challenge ruled though

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I beat (post-game spoilers) Ultimate Challenges 1-3 fairly easily. I played the entire game with Luigi and Rabbid Peach, but decided to try something new. rMario and rLuigi are pretty much easy mode. I'm glad I never used them in the main game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Did Ultimate Challenge 4 and Bwahrio killed Toad one turn before he would've made it

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Macaluso posted:

Edit: SEVEN turns??? :wtf:

Ignore the minions/kill them with movement. Focus on Bowser. I got it done in 6.

• Locked thread