Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I just beat the world 2 boss. Apparently a perfect score means beating it within 10 turns. I, uh... I took more than that.

Zelder posted:

There is a way to see the hit percentage before you finalize your move

Sometimes it's a pain with the camera, though. My one big wish for this game's interface is to be able to move and act while the camera's in the top-down "Tacticam" position. Having an enemy's % indicator fly from one obscured edge of the screen to the other as you rotate the battle camera 90 degrees is irritating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Man, I can't stress enough how important it is to always have the best weapons you can. World 3 missions just turned from slogs into cakewalks when I outfitted everyone with the latest tier.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Argue posted:

I read an article that said something to the effect of money being finite. (okay, more precisely, it said to spend money wisely because "you won't be able to buy everything") How accurate is this?

You can get money replaying missions, and the coins on the overworld paths even regenerate.

What they probably meant is that you won't normally accrue coins fast enough to buy everything in the store at the rate it appears. It doesn't mean money is finite.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Golden Goat posted:

Can you only hit explodable cover if there's an enemy behind it and you have a 0-50% chance to hit?

Yes. The rule is, there has to be an enemy to aim at, and you have to be in range with LOS on their block. If you don't see a percentage at all, you're too far away. If you see a crossed out eye icon, something else nearby is obstructing your shot.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

mandatory lesbian posted:

I like this game a lot! Just curious tho, by doing the challenges as soon as they're unlocked, I'm not screwing future party members out of skill orbs, am I?

New party members get access to the full orb count you've accumulated.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

But it does!

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

It doesn't work on World bosses, for some dumb reason. To change teams on those you have to quit the chapter and re-enter it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

If they added a Rabbid fighter they'd probably roll them all into one character slot ala the Koopalings.

• Locked thread