Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

dear lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

https://twitter.com/HSV/status/955013426669072384

https://twitter.com/HSV/status/955015136464470016

"sehr zeitnah" probably means that they're asking random people on the street

i should wander around outside the training ground with screenshots of my football manager careers, maybe they'll hire me.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

oliwan posted:

Is it dangerous watching football streams using acestream in Germany?

why would it be

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

oliwan posted:

as in, do you run the risk of being fined like with other p2p services

What? Why would there be a risk of getting fined.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

As of last April, streaming illegal content can indeed get you fined.

typically this sort of thing extends to the actual streaming of content, not viewing streamed content, and also "getting letters from some lawyers saying 'please pay us 800 euros for doing this thing we definitely know you did or else'" also isn't actually the same as getting fined, it's essentially a regrettably legal extortion technique that normally doesn't actually carry any weight.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
this is the year boys, say goodbye to the brave boys in hamburg.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
time for st pauli to take their place as rightful supreme northern team

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
yeah if they dont get relegated i'm 100% blaming oliwan

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
lol the wolfsburg stadium is at least half empty, loving fake rear end fans dont deserve a bundesliga team anyway

e: lol they scored already too

e: sick goal in the leverkusen game too phwoarr

hopterque fucked around with this message at 14:34 on May 12, 2018

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
here comes the riot. hamburg is gonna get loving wrekced tongiht lol

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
man

after years of being horrible teases about it they finally did it, ironically when they've been playing pretty well the last month or so and look totally fit for the bundesliga, way more than in previous seasons.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Brony Car posted:

Why do you guys hate Hamburg so much?

because their fans are dickheads and they loving suck and the team is so proud of its history of never having been relegated and being the most historic and important bundesliga team even though they've mostly sucked big time rear end, especially in our lifetimes.

e: also they've narrowly escaped relegation a few years in a row despite being absolute dogshit.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Myron posted:

Oh, I didn't see him, that's cool. And yeah, Neuer already said that he might not come along if he doesn't get to play anymore. Is he even considered for the Pokalfinale? Not that one game would be enough anyway.

He's out for the final afaik. I really hope they leave him at home for the WC. He's been loving amazing over the years but he hasn't played in ages and Ter Stegen has had a great season.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah I think they should be taking him instead of Gomez, but on the other hand maybe we'll get to put the gomez button to good use.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

gently caress it, let's Weltmeisterschaft

this

we're due for an embarrassing tournament though I think

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

elbkaida posted:

It's hard to see Germany not top the group because the other three teams seem pretty evenly matched but possibly one of them could get 6 or 7 points and overtake Germany in goal difference. In that case the round of 16 opponent would be Brasil. Going out in the Round of 16 might even mean Löw quitting maybe?

It might not be a bad thing in the long run tbh, but maybe Löw will be done soon either way so whatever hopefully we repeat. I'd almost rather an embarrassing exit over a boring run and then loss in the semis or whatever.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Oh man I totally forgot about that. Stupid of me to think that maybe they'd want to move on from the coach who's obviously starting to lose touch before we get embarrassed.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I really miss Klose. I hope nobody ever breaks his record.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Healbot posted:

25 Spieler und 2 Ziegenficker.

:chanpop:

(Put that in the WC thread imo, also someone make a thread)

lmao

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

he had a great season with city but was a bit poo poo in the last match so i guess its understandable.
let's hope reus doesn't break again...

jesus christ.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

hopterque posted:

this

we're due for an embarrassing tournament though I think

Lol well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque