Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Poor HSV fans, they get their two wins in the first two games, now they wont have anything to celebrate until next season, in the Zweite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I can't watch Bundesliga at all anymore because it moved from Swisscom to Cablecom. On the other hand maybe it's time to stop paying for lovely sports tv so they have to scale back all that money.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Rooting for Ulreich because he's the coolest person on the field.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
There's some small shimmer of hope that Werder wont go into the relegation.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Ok I've only just seen the results, what the gently caress happened in Dortmund?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
For about 20mins I was thinking they might actually get points out of that game. It was a happy 20minutes.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Oh man I so wish I could watch that right now. What the gently caress happened that we're 2:0 up already?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
ah well that's that, avoiding relegation is more important than losing the cup final against Bayern.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I wasn't gonna say anything about it because last time they actually cheated their way to a win in the relegation game.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah please stop posting about Hamburg going down or it might not happen.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I hope they draw against Freiburg, that should seal the deal.
Looking forward to seeing Bremen - Dortmund in the Weserstadion but gently caress Viagogo.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Given what other dumb decisions Loew makes, he might actually keep Neuer instead of the way better Ter Stegen.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
If Wolfsburg can't get a point against the already relegated Köln I am gonna be pissed but also happy because then they deserve their loving fate.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
loving Sky Switzerland is not working I can't even watch this

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Poor Aue, they got totally hosed by the refs in the last 3 games. If there's any shady poo poo in the relegation game it'll be time to put on the tinfoil hats.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

Soooo how are we feeling about the whole Gündogan & Özil situation?

Just proof that most footballers are pretty much stupid idiots who can play a stupid ball game.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It would be a very stupidLöw decision to play Neuer over an amazing Ter Stegen, who happens to be the feature of the Nationalmanschafft anyway.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol totally not a hands, no

funny to see Bayern fail tough

edit: best part he actually went to watch it again and somehow figured "no, someone passing the ball with his hand is ok"

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So apparently it's legal to kick an other player lol

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Either Löw knows poo poo we don't know or this WC could end hilariously. If I was Ter Stegen I'd quit the team until there's a new manager.
Not bringing Peterson seems stupid too.

Löw makes even worse decisions than Petkovic, which is an achievement on it's own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Yeah it's way too much but this will hurt Werder a lot, hopefully they can buy 2 or 3 decent players for that money. Already a bit worried it might be an other season fighting against relegation.

• Locked thread