Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well a good fifth of all that still goes to Rennes, which is why they wanted so much money to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Not really a surprise, with Bayern it's criminals all the way down.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Pand posted:

wait a second, why is the erste playing right now ?

Money.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

I'm not sure how Müller can have a muscle injury when he literally has no muscles in his spindly legs

He's faking, duh.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

A head had to roll and I guess they didn't want to fire Stöger yet.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Why would anyone want to do that?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well neither Sandro Wagner nor CRonaldo shot any goals. And yet the end result made me happy.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dortmund would atleast get you some surprises with how inconsistent they've been playing this season. With just Bayern or Schalke to watch you'd probably die of boredom before the season is over.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm sure next season you'll have it in the bag, considering the newest addition to the squad.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The real crime here is Gündogan's mustache.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Petersen over Wagner is the only semi surprise with the nominations.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Myron posted:

I'm looking forward to 1 or 2 weeks of Empörung and awkward, unintentional nationalism.

Gomez would have been better. :colbert:

I guess Neuer will play one or two games until it becomes clear that he hasn't had enough match practice, which will give Ter Stegen enough anxiety to produce some major blunders.
All in all a p good squad imo. Good enough to lose the semifinal to a beatable team that gets eliminated 4:0 in the final. :toot:

Gomez is there though. He also has to kick one of the goalies out as he's only allowed to bring 3, so he's definitely doing a wait and see approach with Neuer.

Honestly I'm mostly annoyed that Löw and Bierhoff had their contracts renewed again.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Considering that Wagner likes to open his mouth, I could see Löw not taking him because he hates anyone that might have his own opinion.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

A shameful performance and group stage exit is basically the only way for Löw to leave since he just signed a new contract.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'd say that it's basically impossible to gently caress up coaching Bayern, then again we just had Ancelotti try very hard at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

:yeshaha:

• Locked thread