Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I don't think this is going to solve Ulreich being terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress I love lawn ball sports.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress German clubs suck in Europe.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Köln gonna get absolutely torn up.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I... did not see that coming

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress Dortmund sucks.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress me why do I love that Fastnacht kit so much.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

hopterque posted:

this is the year boys, say goodbye to the brave boys in hamburg.

My thoughts too. It might be the best thing for the club, to be honest. Years of being on deathwatch is just depressing.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Sucks having 99% of German clubs be awful in Europe

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

They're just biding their time til Jogi comes available

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Anyone know what the plan is when Neuer returns? It seems unfair to give Ulreich the boot this late, but not using Neuer seems potentially dangerous.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Imagine if they could "turn it on" before they were about to be relegated.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Somebody post something to cheer me up and make me feel like Bayern has a chance today, and that Ronaldo won't score a late winner and traumatically tear his shirt off.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

oliwan posted:

as much as I hate Madrid, Bayern and poop heynckes are much worse

Wrong.

Dunban posted:

Sandro Wagner is gonna score 69 goals and Cronaldo is gonna have a cry

So, so right. See, this is what I was looking for.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Honestly if anything, Hamburg needed this. Always scraping by wasn't good for anyone.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Really surprised Wagner isn't on the list.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Looks like Wagner is retiring from the national team.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

It's hard to say. I feel like we always seem to struggle in the buildup and then the pieces come together.

Schweinsteiger will helicopter in at the last moment and ultimately lift the trophy.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Yeah I'm wondering if (no offense intended here) some people don't remember how dire the early 2000s and even the late 90s were. Holy moly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

It was pretty cool seeing Ballack and Kahn drag an entire team's corpse to a World Cup final.

• Locked thread