Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Sorry, this is going to be a bad OP for a good show.

Also this just happened: https://news.usni.org/2017/08/20/uss-john-mccain-collides-merchant-ship-south-china-sea-search-rescue-operations-underway

Tom Chandler would never have let this happen. But Tex was killed last season and that loving sucks.

The final season of The Last Ship starts tonight at 9pm!

Wandle Cax posted:

Yeah as said this is season 4, the second to last season. There will be a season 5.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Oh, thats loving awesome!

Tenzarin posted:

I liked episode 2 of season one with the taliban.

Also the first appearance of Tex :smith:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I'm not gonna rank it as #1, but Chandler's beard is up there with Riker's beard. It's pretty drat awesome.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

quote:

At least Tex's daughter is part of the crew now.

I love these little details. They put a ton of detail into poo poo most shows wouldn't give a second thought, like the leader kid from the 2nd season who also ended up joining the crew.

And if that ending was 'merica as gently caress I don't know what is.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Just waiting for the scene(s) where Wolf's weapon gets knocked out of his hands and he's forced to throw a guy thru a wall

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

its a good show if you like cheese. they aren't even trying to hide the fact that captain squarejaw is essentially jesus now

That's Capt. Jesus to you

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Octy posted:

What does it take to get promoted to Admiral? Surely almost everyone who was an Admiral pre-virus is dead by now?

According to Battlestar Galactica an Admiral has command of more than 1 ship. This was the best source I could find.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 14, 2017

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Adam Baldwin isn't acting and doesn't have a script. He's just showing up for his day to day life.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Boarding party 🎉🎉🎉

Star Trek rule #17 - All ships will prepare for ramming speed sooner or later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

God I love this stupid show so much

• Locked thread