Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
People with conservative values like myself seem underrepresented on this website so this is a megathread for people who believe in the value of developing a strong moral character and personal responsibility as well as maintaining a loving and safe environment for our families lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hey

gently caress u

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
im gay

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, I wanted to make a GBS thread myself

thank you I.N.R.I.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
merge this thread with the piss tape and alt right and horse loving threads imo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I think it's important to stay in touch with your parents and visit them whenever time allows for it .. it makes parents very happy to hear from their children. they put all sorts of effort into raising us into independent and capable adults

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
counterpoint: the only reason to visit you are parents is to kill them

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://youtu.be/AuwCLsroFX4

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I.N.R.I posted:

I think it's important to stay in touch with your parents and visit them whenever time allows for it .. it makes parents very happy to hear from their children. they put all sorts of effort into raising us into independent and capable adults

i've been doing lots of long distance driving taking my parents places as they both recover from surgery. slowly making up for all those lifts they gave me as a child

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Oh my god this is so hosed up.

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
parents: good, pro-family

conservatives: bad, anti-family

hope this helps

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi

ive developed an unhealthy obsession with bootstraps lately

like actual bootstraps

is that normal

asking as a conservative to another conservative here :shobon:

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I just think some people getting something for nothing when others have to work is unfair. That doesn't make me a bigot or a deplorable or whatever the latest insult is.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vitamin P posted:

I just think some people getting something for nothing when others have to work is unfair. That doesn't make me a bigot or a deplorable or whatever the latest insult is.
Thread paying off

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Vitamin P posted:

:agreed:

eat the rich

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Vitamin P posted:

welcome, comrade :ussr:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Countries that have tried other systems than American capitalism all seem to be suffering and I would certainly rather live here than there. The status quo may not be perfect, certainly it isn't, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and we shouldn't try to change things too much or too quickly.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
putting the con in conservatie

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

all the change right now sounds good imho

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I too am convinced that doing good things is a guaranteed slippery slope to doing bad things

that is why I just skip the middle man and murder babies, like a real conservative

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNxTJYsegKU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

I.N.R.I posted:

People with conservative values like myself seem underrepresented on this website so this is a megathread for people who believe in the value of developing a strong moral character and personal responsibility as well as maintaining a loving and safe environment for our families lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wplUBFVsbtw

:ironicat:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I have to poo poo

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

- Trump

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
cracker barrel! hardees! chic fil a!!!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

freckle posted:

counterpoint: the only reason to visit you are parents is to kill them

The gold standard is bullshit, dude.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i love my trad wife

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hello fellow 'servatives

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Karl Barks posted:

i love my trad wife

thank you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i fill up my car with gasoline that i pay for myself because i go to work every morning to do my job -- because i work -- and it's how it should be.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

a.lo posted:

i fill up my car with gasoline that i pay for myself because i go to work every morning to do my job -- because i work -- and it's how it should be.

what the gently caress

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Barks posted:

i love my trad wife

I love her too

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
any other tradcaths here

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Traddy Cathy

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

walgreenslatino posted:

I love her too

that's good, paradoxically my ideology stipulates that i'm horny when other dudes gently caress my trad wife in front of me while i cry and honk my pud

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rudatron posted:

I too am convinced that doing good things is a guaranteed slippery slope to doing bad things

that is why I just skip the middle man and murder babies, like a real conservative

?

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

rudatron posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

As many problems as our society has, not all of them can be solved by the government throwing money at it

• Locked thread