Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
as the 3rd son of a baron from the middle of loving nowhere, I'm considering going "questing" but then actually castrating myself and joining a pagan circle dedicated to some earth mother goddess or another. the details of what we'd worship wouldn't really matter, I'm really just interested in the castration and being a priestess part.

noether fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noether
May 1, 2017

Bartholomew of kingsford is really hot. I better not make a move and just hope he also doesn't make a move but in a way that signals that he's interested so I can shyly not indicate that I'm into him also interested but hope that he picks up on the fact that I really am so that he...

noether
May 1, 2017

noether posted:

as the 3rd son of a baron from the middle of loving nowhere, I'm considering going "questing" but then actually castrating myself and joining a pagan circle dedicated to some earth mother goddess or another. the details of what we'd worship wouldn't really matter, I'm really just interested in the castration and being a priestess part.

Update: I heard of a nice cult of Cybele down in Anatolia and headed down. Unfortunately it's run by the Turks this century. They castrated me anyway which is cool, but now I'm stuck doing clerical work in some other baron's place out in the middle of loving nowhere instead of doing cool priestess poo poo like I wanted

• Locked thread