Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-43pOqheMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

brittania was lousy with christian lords when the vikings got there and guess what: nobody remembers any of them, except for how they got owned by vikings

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Universe Master posted:

I'm so glad I was able to avoid marriage to a woman and join this monastery.

if anything its easier to get your dick sucked in a monastery, in between all the drunken arts and crafts and crazy parties

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Duckbag posted:

The iron maiden and "pear of anguish" are both probably fake. There were a couple others, but I'm forgetting them now. There was sort of a vogue in Protestant countries for fantastical depictions of the barbarity of the Inquisition and Catholic monarchs during the early modern period and historians think a lot of these devices were likely made up then.

the pear is real

• Locked thread