Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
i buy flacs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

My Linux Rig posted:

Huh

Well the one I used was v5.6 and from 2013 so I dunno, I thought it was the new Winamp

Guess it's gonna get even shittier. Yaaaaay

maybe try using the superior-in-every-way software foobar2000

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’m probably going to mess with some genesis/Saturn music composition soon. maybe this weekend

oh poo poo. I was thinking the same thing a few days ago while playing sonic mania.

how do you get into it?

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

if you want an easy intro to fm synth though, check out AdLib Tracker, it has a dosbox package that works well. patches aren’t identical between opl2/opn2 but it’s a similar concept

love fm synthesis! in my collection: tx81z, reface dx, akemie's castle+taiko currently. would love to add a genesis with one of those crazy looking boards sticking out of it as well

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

does genesis ever drive have a serial port? the earlier geneses have one on the mobo

don't think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvnZRCW_qc cool video on GEMS

• Locked thread