Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
what's the best music streaming app for random music while you work? is it Spotify?

idk maybe but it sure loves to play ads all the time and they sure are annoying but I'm too cheap and lazy to pay for it so oh well I guess it's a good streaming app if you're into garbage ads

is it pandora??

lol no pandora is for olds who love listening to stations until their recommendations turn their stations into a loop of the same ten songs

is it youtube???

no cause that's a service for videos for children why would you stream music from it dumb dumb

well you'll be surprised to know the answer is and always has been shoutcast

unless of course you're not a knuckle dragging mouth breathing moron then you always knew that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I use Apple Music, op

:whitewater:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

SO DEMANDING posted:

excuse me but you forgot google play music

(and eventually so will google lol)

sorry but I don't use beta software thanks for the suggestion though

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

this is not the case with google music. i'm able to listen to all kinds of weird underground stuff.

that's good because most of google music's user base technically live underground

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
so apparently in the new winamp, you can right click on the player, uncheck the main window when all the other windows are unchecked, and Winamp will become functionally useless

what have they done to winamp, it doesn't whip the llama's rear end anymore :smith:

there needs to be a new interface hall of shame for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Huh

Well the one I used was v5.6 and from 2013 so I dunno, I thought it was the new Winamp

Guess it's gonna get even shittier. Yaaaaay

• Locked thread