Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

youtube is good op, as it has a lot of content that doesn't exist on other services, regardless of quality (though it is a real shame when accounts like Hexameron get DMCA'd). if i don't want to select myself then i usually listen to some specific webradio stations or webstreams. if i want some selection, but don't want to gently caress around with choosing for a while i'll queue up some mixes from wherever. for streaming services i think my gf has (had?) tidal which is alright i guess, more stuff on it than i thought would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

does genesis ever drive have a serial port? the earlier geneses have one on the mobo

early model had an EXT port that was used for a japan only modem called Sega Meganet but it had the same functionality as a controller port. like both controllers ports it's a 7bit bidirectional parallel / RS232C serial port @ 4200baud. the pin assignment might be the same as a COM port but the voltage is too high, maybe try LPT if you don't have a converter

e. rcp, "genesis ever drive"

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Aug 24, 2017

• Locked thread