Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

I’m guessing another hint for guessing TWI: not-Erin’s identity is the weapon choice? Crossbow & wand is very Nerry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisomnum
Aug 22, 2006

Half Asleep

Thinking back on it now I wonder if that TWI: goblin encounter in the woods was related to Erin’s whereabouts, and possibly an attempt to relay a message from her. Now I almost want to go back and reread that whole chapter from this new perspective.

Kyoujin posted:

SupSup public 128: I love the callback to hero tryouts where Alden was informed about the lethality of stiff fishing line around speedsters. Get wrecked Winston.

There’s also a sort of subtle callback to the recent classmate commentary on how the color of the paracord he used drew attention to itself, making the fishing line less conspicuous in relation to it. I also liked how Max seemed to catch on to what was going to happen and happily played along to gently caress with Winston.

Semisomnum fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Mar 21, 2024