Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

lurksion posted:

The chapter heading talks about "Battle of Four Armies and One" - so my question is what's the fourth army? I guess there already could be all there depending on you do the partitioning.

I'm pretty sure it's the Legions of Terror, The Watch, Winter, and Summer as the armies, and Ranger is the one. Or the original allied host, Winter, Summer, and the Knights are the armies. Unless someone else like the Diabolist is going to drop in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

NinjaDebugger posted:

Written with the right focus, without Blake in the story, Maggie would basically be Harry Potter with a constant stream of fart jokes.

Halfway through year one Dumbledore convinces Harry to let the troll kill Hermione for the greater good, hijinks ensue. I don't remember, Maggie recovered her name from the elf right?

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

Jade Mage posted:

So anyone else getting the vibe that that was the last chapter of Twig? Like if they ended it here (maybe with some epilogues) I wouldn't be surprised at all

Yep. I enjoyed that in Twig the big bad wasn't just some super powered up alien or a bunch of lawyers but the cornerstones of society they had to destroy. The pacing felt right to me and I'm hoping that the setting gets revisited someday if this is the end.

q_k
Dec 31, 2007

ugh its Troika posted:

The Bard is easily the most annoying char in practical. Woo woo I have the superpower of being a smug unkillable jackass who can teleport into anywhere to gently caress with people.

She is essentially heaven cheating personified if I understand properly. Makes sense she would be smug as she is.