Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol I predicted Spurs to win the league in the prediction thread
Why on earth would you do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Xabi posted:

Why on earth would you do that?

Everyone was picking City or Chelsea and I wanted to be different

In hindsight being different is dumb

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Graeme Souness just used the phrase "pussy footed" to describe Arsenal lol

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
After supporting Arsenal through childhood and then having to deal with the banter years of Wenger. I'm done supporting Arsenal. This will never get better and it's evident. The club is rotten to the core and only care about profit and not silverware. I'll still have love for the club but I can't follow them anymore. I cant keep having my heart broken by this club and I can't watch on as the club gets shafted by numerous people out to make a quick buck.

I'll be called fickle or a glory hunter but I'm now going to start supporting City. If the club can treat us fans like crap then why should I have to stay in the abusive relationship and put up with the same thing over and over again while being neglected. To all the other Arsenal fans who have been supporting the club since childhood. Good luck to you and I hope your health doesn't suffer as a result. I don't want to stop watching football all together but I'll still follow the results of Arsenal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
"the banter years" lmao

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://twitter.com/_andyha/status/901840788904173568

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Paperhouse posted:

After supporting Arsenal through childhood and then having to deal with the banter years of Wenger. I'm done supporting Arsenal. This will never get better and it's evident. The club is rotten to the core and only care about profit and not silverware. I'll still have love for the club but I can't follow them anymore. I cant keep having my heart broken by this club and I can't watch on as the club gets shafted by numerous people out to make a quick buck.

I'll be called fickle or a glory hunter but I'm now going to start supporting City. If the club can treat us fans like crap then why should I have to stay in the abusive relationship and put up with the same thing over and over again while being neglected. To all the other Arsenal fans who have been supporting the club since childhood. Good luck to you and I hope your health doesn't suffer as a result. I don't want to stop watching football all together but I'll still follow the results of Arsenal.

Same

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

As an Arsenal fan and therefore also an Arsenal hater lmao at saying oh gently caress it i'm supporting another club :')

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sky tearing Arsenal a new one. Henry said the club is "comfortable." No pressure to win, no problem if you get benched, everybody's nice.

Really sounded like he was describing why he left the club in the first place

Chillao
Jan 12, 2004
discerning gentleman
The only way Wenger will be able to leave with any dignity after this season is ritual seppuku in the centre circle

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Paperhouse posted:

source immediately

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

eleven extra elephants posted:

source immediately

some Arsenal fan in the Arsenal thread on redcafe

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Well I look forward to the typical Arsene deadline day panic buys after that

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I'm looking forward to an entire season of melting down, because it's shaping up to be awesome.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Paperhouse posted:

some Arsenal fan

Yeah obviously

Paperhouse posted:

in the Arsenal thread

hmm?

Paperhouse posted:

on redcafe

lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I'm looking forward to an entire season of melting down, because it's shaping up to be awesome.

Just imagine how poo poo they will be in January when Ox, Ozil, and Sanchez have all signed for other teams.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

sometimes i remember that they gave Wenger a new contract and i do some hearty lmaos and cry a little

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Paperhouse posted:

some Arsenal fan in the Arsenal thread on redcafe

These are the weirdest loving posters. Like I see United fans coming onto RAWK to whine about their own club and I just don't know why they loving bother

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
ArsenalFamTV gonna be electric today.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

blue footed boobie posted:

Just imagine how poo poo they will be in January when Ox, Ozil, and Sanchez have all signed for other teams.

I mean not playing Ox Cham would probably improve the side. Ozil I thought was very good against Stoke, but much like the rest of the team pretty poo poo otherwise. Sanchez who knows. He was poor today, but so was everyone minus Cech.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Paperhouse posted:

Park life

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Brendan Rodgers posted:

These are the weirdest loving posters. Like I see United fans coming onto RAWK to whine about their own club and I just don't know why they loving bother
You'll get people on Reddit coming in to opponents subreddits going like "I know we've got a rivalry, but I thought you guys were great today and just want to say that I respect that, my hat is off to you" and I'm just like ugh no jesus christ gently caress off your team are cunts

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQ_MqIxeZk

Here's some pre-Arsenal Fan TV salt.

NO PRESS OH GAWDDDD

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I mean not playing Ox Cham would probably improve the side. Ozil I thought was very good against Stoke, but much like the rest of the team pretty poo poo otherwise. Sanchez who knows. He was poor today, but so was everyone minus Cech.

No they will still be playing, but they'll be even less interested.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBOT0Tqpbag

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

EvilHawk posted:

Graeme Souness just used the phrase "pussy footed" to describe Arsenal lol

graeme souness is a oval office imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Arsenal were atrocious today. Bloody hell.
Liverpool looked mint going forward but a good team will hurt them.
Lol at offering ox 200k a week. Anonymous all game.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?Sz2BzZFzrFE

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This is excellent

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

I enjoyed that immensely.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

this is all fair tbh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
jesus ty even has arsenal glasses

idk if thirteenth steps second video was ty and claude since it won't load for me for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz2BzZFzrFE

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I'm gonna watch all the AFTV videos and do some big lols

Here's a state for you: Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 6 of the last 7 league games at home. Defensive fortress.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I just noticed the score and came here to say: lol arsenal

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
that arsenal performance was so bad that it was actually good

A good performance.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
im a stoke fan now

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Troopz and Robbie even went on Liverpool's version AFTV...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3pjBiXpVXs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmX1OOHNNfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I did not like that game one bit, not one loving bit. The entire team should be ashamed, and thats terrible going forward.

• Locked thread