Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

T Bowl posted:

I did not like that game one bit, not one loving bit. The entire team should be ashamed, and thats terrible going forward.

Disagree OP. I thought it was a great game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Theres nothing like watching a good arse loving. The intense feeling of shame is completely offset by the comedy.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Lol but also every single point in that rant was spot on so...

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I enjoyed today's match. I don't know how Klopp wants to deal with Karius versus Mignolet, but I'm glad Karius was able to get a non-disastrous game under his belt.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Brony Car posted:

I enjoyed today's match. I don't know how Klopp wants to deal with Karius versus Mignolet, but I'm glad Karius was able to get a non-disastrous game under his belt.
He said that he just started Karius because Migs played every game and he wants to keep all three of his goalkeepers happy

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Brony Car posted:

Apparently Karius is going to be the Cup and European keeper, and Klopp didn't want him to go straight into the CL side without having played a competitive game in months

Quite why he decided to do this under a cloud of mystery in the final game before the international break against one of our top 4 rivals I don't know

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

EvilHawk posted:

final game before the international break
Ffs I forgot about this

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

EvilHawk posted:

Apparently Karius is going to be the Cup and European keeper, and Klopp didn't want him to go straight into the CL side without having played a competitive game in months

Quite why he decided to do this under a cloud of mystery in the final game before the international break against one of our top 4 rivals I don't know

Perhaps Klopp knew that Arsenal would be poo poo and he wouldn't need his #1 keeper against them

• Locked thread