Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Shrapnig posted:

West Ham are bad.

Given the players they have I'm surprised how truly atrocious this team is. This game could easily be 5-0 if not for a few last ditch stops. On the other end they've done almost nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
United strategy every week, play it slow for three quarters of the match then just blow the doors off.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Holding, Monreal, Xhaka, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck

Subs: Ospina, Kolasinac, Mustafi, Coquelin, Walcott, Giroud, Lacazette

This team is loving dumb and I'm already melting down.

Lacazette being benched for Danny Welbeck has me wanting to rip my eyes out.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Lacazette and Sead both struggled a bit last week but I blame the absolutely terrible lineup with multiple guys out of position rather than their individual performances.

I don't know how Welbeck gets minutes on this team, he's basically the last person I want to see at any of the front three positions in Arsenal's lineup yet he's always starting.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol great tracking Ramsey

His defense is so atrocious I don't know how Wenger gets away with playing him in the position he does.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Mane just loving carved up the defense jesus

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Who could have predicted such a terrible defensive lineup would give up 2 goals in a half and that Danny Welbeck would be unable to score any?

Not everybody that's for sure.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

NTRabbit posted:

Take off Oxlade-Chamberlain, fire him out of a cannon, bring on an actual footballer

Wenger's just being polite and giving Liverpool a preview of a player they are happy to have not purchased.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Holy hell the halftime set is just eviscerating Ramsey's defensive lapses. LOL

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

The change they should make is that Ramsey should never be lined up as defensive mid ever again, but I'm sure he'll be back there next week.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

triple sulk posted:

sanchez is gone lol

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Vegetable posted:

Right on time, 61 minutes

LOL who was it who called Giroud and Lacazette subbed in when it's too late to matter?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

EvilHawk posted:

We've got a proper garbageman in goal and Arsenal haven't forced him to try and make a save

Klopp with the :master: tactical decision to put in the inexperienced keeper to get some game reps because he knew Arsenal would create chances worse than like a 3rd tier team in a cup draw.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Liverpool just effortlessly burning this Arsenal "defense" all game long lmao

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

triple sulk posted:

pity call of no pen

lol yep. that should have been a foul and the ref just mercy killed it

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

paddyboat posted:

Sanchez smiling, think about seeing he dogs later

Lookin like he's aged five years during this match

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Legit didn't know Ozil was playing until the commentator mentioned it

This but for everyone on Arsenal's side except the players who have made enormous game-destroying mistakes.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Ok so who was the other guy you didn't know was there?

Hahahaha. Last week I was like "Man it can't possibly get worse than being shutout by Stoke City" - little did I know

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Weaponized Cum posted:

If you can't win against Burnley at home you're pretty hosed

Burnley seems like a great spoiler squad this year. Took points off Chelsea and Spurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

It took Burnley until April to take 4 away points last season.

Yeah I can't explain it at all, and I even watched the Chelsea/Burnley game. They look better than loving Arsenal that's for sure lol

• Locked thread