Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
give me a timestamp so i can see if i can jog my memory because i honestly do not remember right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
He's constantly referencing Sniper Elite games because he likes shooting people in the nuts and talks about it so often that we see where the fallacious accusations came from.

He is finally called out for all of this in Ada Chapter 2, going up next Thursday.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Oh yeah. Lune kept saying he doesn't shoot people in the nuts (he does) so I told him he should play the sniper elite games to prove it (he won't, because it would reveal exactly how much he aims for the sack)

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

What about Bulletstorm? The perfect mix of snarky dialogue, nutshots, and a robo guy. Its built for you guys

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Played that on console back in the day and definitely never again.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Lunethex posted:

Played that on console back in the day and definitely never again.

:sad:

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Chapter 5-5 - The End [Polsy]

Now that the parasites have been removed from Leon and Ashley, there's nothing left keeping them on the island...except for Leon's compulsive need to explore the top of a construction scaffold and get a final boss fight in.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
So the first time I fought the boss I couldn't find the spot where Ada threw the rocket launcher down, so I just kept shooting him with magnum bullets. To my surprise he eventually died, and then I found the rocket launcher.

I was able to carry that launcher through my New Game+ playthrough, and was able to use it to kill the boss instantly. At which point I then picked up the duplicate launcher that Ada had thrown on the ground.

What I'm getting at here is that the RE4 last boss is such a chump, that not only can you beat him easily, you can beat him forever. :unsmigghh:

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

It seems you haven't awakened from your world of cliches then :smuggo:

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.
Can we get a link to that thing that RoboKy was talking about?

Also, for the record, I agree with Coolguye.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I always struggled with Professional mode Saddler, mainly because I tried to fight him with standard guns only. The eyes on the front break too easily and he spins too quickly to really get a good shot in on the back ones. Luckily I discovered that shooting the body still does some damage, same as Verdugo.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

NullBlack posted:

he refuses to post it

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 20, 2017

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

NullBlack posted:

Just google image search "Resident Evil 4 No Way" it should be the first 100 hits.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Lunethex posted:

he refuses to post it

For good reason.

Just look it up, like RoboKy said.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I regret my life descisions.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

I regret my life descisions.

Natural response to any video the three of us get together during because it ends in like 10 minutes of Coolguy and Lune shouting at one another over things that don't even matter to anyone ever.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So, what controls when that bridge to Ada goes up? Enough boss damage?

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

When you do enough damage to Saddler, then she tosses it down. At that point you can use it to win or just keep firing regular guns.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Whoever did that to Lune's avatar you're the hero of this story.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Are those turkeys flanking her? Is there a joke I missed somewhere?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

CommissarMega posted:

No, turkeys are inherently funny.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Unless I'm mistaken that's the chicken hero that's in the same games as Sarah. Who I think is called Cockacock or cokacok look his name has cock in it a lot cause he's a chicken I don't know.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

that avatar has amde this whole week great and i'm pretty sure nothing can change that now.

(also, yes, the chicken would be a cockatrice you can get as a party member known as Cocka-Cocka. He is the best character in the game because instead of permanently lowering your IQ with horrifically awful dialog, he simply says 'cocka' to everything.)

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Lunethex posted:

Chapter 5-5 - The End [Polsy]

Now that the parasites have been removed from Leon and Ashley, there's nothing left keeping them on the island...except for Leon's compulsive need to explore the top of a construction scaffold and get a final boss fight in.
Looney Tunes is great and I watched it growing up.

I even went to the concert where they played the music live with the cartoons playing in the background. They had to get the original $10 slide guitar out of storage and restore it somewhat because the opening bwang can't be recreated on an instrument with any semblance of quality.

No joke.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Separate Ways - Chapter 1 [Polsy]

Ada arrives at the village only a few minutes ahead of Leon. Her mission: remain unnoticed, and stay very classy.

Devdisigdu
Mar 23, 2016

The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.

Lunethex posted:

Separate Ways - Chapter 1 [Polsy]

Ada arrives at the village only a few minutes ahead of Leon. Her mission: remain unnoticed, and stay very classy.

quote:

Ancient Aliens guy haircut

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
I get what Coolguye is talking about with the "rope over cloth" thing; the female ganado's shrill yelp is pretty similar.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

nearly died laughing

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

KieranWalker posted:

I get what Coolguye is talking about with the "rope over cloth" thing; the female ganado's shrill yelp is pretty similar.

So, are we not allowed to talk about what the foley actually is? Because I'll admit, seeing him trying to figure it out is hilarious.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

There should be a tally of how many times I reference the Matrix.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer

Lunethex posted:

There should be a tally of how many times I reference the Matrix.

That'd be up there by now, along with Rhoemer's guest appearances.

(Don't ever stop.)

bman in 2288 posted:

So, are we not allowed to talk about what the foley actually is? Because I'll admit, seeing him trying to figure it out is hilarious.

I honestly can't decide if that yelp was actually a human vocalization or foley, which is why I didn't mention it.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I mean, I know what those screams are, but I thought we're just letting everyone flounder because it's funny.

Edit: not ruining it.

bman in 2288 fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 25, 2017

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

bman in 2288 posted:

I mean, I know what those screams are, but I thought we're just letting everyone flounder because it's funny.

THE TRUTH WAS HERE

Well now you ruined my joke FUCKO

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Well now you ruined my joke FUCKO

I edited it. Because it's better this way.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

But I know the secret now so your takeback is only SEMI-EFFECTIVE

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
As long as coolguye doesn't know.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Yeah I edited out your truth just to be kind to you but I had a stellar joke that I had to remove at the same time because you revoked your TRUTHS.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I'm sorry about the joke. It was a good one, but... You know.

Schadenfreude.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

bman in 2288 posted:

I'm sorry about the joke. It was a good one, but... You know.

Schadenfreude.

Just for that I curse you! I curse you and everyone else to videos where two total nerds argue about stupid poo poo while a third nerd becomes exasperated for the rest of this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
So business as usual.

• Locked thread