Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

That's why the real pros never obsessively reload their guns. Gotta get that free mag from each capacity upgrade.

I'm gonna reinstall this game by the fifth update, I just know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

This thread's going to go gold before the fifth update, I just know it.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Well, the thread went gold and I reinstalled the game. All in all, I'm satisfied.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Glazius posted:

Now everything's COMPLETED! Thanks, deadly radiation!

Some previous thread mentioned that there is an inverse relationship between how long Leon knows someone and how attached he becomes to them. The two jerks he spent the day in a car ride with get barely a mention when they show up in a gruesome bonfire (granted, they were jerks), Luis, the only other sane man helping him out in Notspain gets Leon all gloomy when he goes, and Chopper Mike who comes and goes in all of five minutes earns a primal scream.

• Locked thread