Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Glazius posted:

Yeah, the shotgun seems more like a mook sweeper than a boss killer. Might as well sweep the mooks, right?

The best part of the fully upgraded Striker shotgun is "100 ammo capacity! Think of how many boxes I don't have to sort anymore-I mean, the tactical value of not reloading in battle" as the ultimate endgame reward.

One day, I will stick with the the other shotguns. One day. Maybe.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Aug 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"I'M EFFICIENT!" said as they use rifle ammo on a bird nest and multiple handgun bullets on crates and barrels.

gently caress the time organizing a suitcase concerns. This is the real pain for obsessive item hoarders.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

White Coke posted:

Given that there aren't any other buyers available the Merchant can underpay Leon and walk away with a handy profit. Especially since the Merchant is paying Leon with a currency that hasn't been used for five years.

Trick Question posted:

Leon doesn't seem very bright. What are the odds that the merchant is paying him in defaced monopoly money?

The fact it's a physical currency is a clever disguise of microtransaction funbux.

Merchant can use whatever currency he wants, Leon's just going to give most of it back to him anyways. But it's easier for both of them to keep track of compared to "It will cost you three costume jewlery studded ale tankards for better reload speed."

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I love the contrast of hoarding eggs vs "gently caress it, rocket launcher". Regardless how that turns out to be the most efficient because of maths, it is still an amazing show of excess :allears:

Though as much as anything, you are really selling me on the TMP. Which I often ignored for the reasons people hate the Red 9, "But you need a stock for it! That takes up so much space!" and one fat handgun is less space than a normal handgun and an SMG, therefore gooder :downs: And less weapons = more money to be useless because upgrades are not unlocked spend on upgrades :pseudo:

On that note, is it actually true what weapons you own skews ammo spawns?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Lunethex posted:

When I splice in that Ashley suplex from the Gamecube version then it goes back to my recording it really hits me how much better it is.

The slider puzzle is among the most iconic indicators of the difference between Cris & Albert's work and the original.

(PS4 Version)
(UHD Version)

Thank you for trying for the Ashley Suplex. It sucks that you didn't get a direct payoff, but it's the principle of the matter damnit.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
A single TMP bullet! My one weakness aaaaaaaaaargh

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Lunethex posted:

:siren: The Island just got more interesting. You can Suplex Parasites.

:five: Is the number equal to or greater than I hope to see get suplexed.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I like the RE4 regenerators as a concept.

Specifically because like how they said, unlike the bog standard enemy of that type you can still kill them without gimmicks.

Sure, it takes an absurd and wasteful amount of firepower to do so. But you can. That courtesy elevates them beyond being just another tiresome "Haha, you can't kill me until the plot or gimmick says so" enemy.

Also, callback to anybody going "Oh my god why do you need so much money?" when they are down to 940 with plenty of upgrades left to go, even with being so obsessive about their income. Buying rocket launchers doesn't count against that shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Lunethex posted:

Separate Ways - Chapter 1 [Polsy]

Ada arrives at the village only a few minutes ahead of Leon. Her mission: remain unnoticed, and stay very classy.

Of course it's the best shotgun. It's the kind of shotgun Duke Nukem prefers :pseudo:

Also.

• Locked thread