Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer

Lunethex posted:

If you need an idea

I can already tell this LP is going to be magical. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Pffffhahaha. My roommate did that once; he had an OBS window open and accidentally hit the hotkey to start recording. He didn't notice it until his PC started giving him "hard disk full" errors a day or two later.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TomBosleyExp posted:

I believe you were thinking of the cordyceps fungi -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgkL8PulPdE

Lune pointed that out in the update post.

Lunethex posted:

Also the parasite I was thinking of was cordyceps.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
You know, the exterior stairwell to my basement was home to several black widow spiders for many years. It didn't really bother me all that much. They're actually fairly docile spiders and only like 1 in 10 people has a bad reaction to their venom.

That being said, gently caress spiders in videogames because they're goddamn assholes most of the time.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I get what Coolguye is talking about with the "rope over cloth" thing; the female ganado's shrill yelp is pretty similar.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lunethex posted:

There should be a tally of how many times I reference the Matrix.

That'd be up there by now, along with Rhoemer's guest appearances.

(Don't ever stop.)

bman in 2288 posted:

So, are we not allowed to talk about what the foley actually is? Because I'll admit, seeing him trying to figure it out is hilarious.

I honestly can't decide if that yelp was actually a human vocalization or foley, which is why I didn't mention it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Hopefully this will mark a new trilogy of Syphon Filter.

Syphon Filter: A New Taser
Syphon Filter: Nigel Cummings Strikes Back
Syphon Filter: Return of Rhoemer.

Why am I suddenly hearing this weird Russian music...?

Nah, it's... it's probably my imagination.

• Locked thread