Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Coolguye posted:

hahaha i remember the first time that happened to me

i actually got offended because it was like "YES, YOU SELF-ABSORBED JERK, I WENT THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE TO THROW A loving 200 POUND MAN JUST SO I COULD GET A LOOK UP YOUR SKIRT. HOW ARE YOU NOT FLATTENED BY HIS BULK RUNNING THROUGH YOU ANYWAY"
She's a witch, man. How else could she stay spotlessly clean throughout the entire game if not for magic?

I mean, Leon's probably a wizard of some sort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I suggest the Hibernation Ale because maybe it will let you hibernate through the inventory management you despise so much (and I find great joy in watching you suffer through).

I'm honestly waiting for Lune to actually slow down the inventory shuffling, just to see your reaction.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
That inventory section was amazing.

I feel like we need to contribute to a booze fund for Coolguy at this rate, though, since he's gonna run out that much faster.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Dear god that's a lot of blue eye gems.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I think we can see a screenshot of his initial post upon getting it in one of the later Fall of Cybertron LP videos. Also, Roboky's matching "Avitus on Sarah's body" avatar that he had for awhile, which was both horrifying and amusing in equal measure.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Coolguye, we have an incredible need to know what game you were saying he should LP next.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Lunethex posted:

Chapter 5-5 - The End [Polsy]

Now that the parasites have been removed from Leon and Ashley, there's nothing left keeping them on the island...except for Leon's compulsive need to explore the top of a construction scaffold and get a final boss fight in.
Looney Tunes is great and I watched it growing up.

I even went to the concert where they played the music live with the cartoons playing in the background. They had to get the original $10 slide guitar out of storage and restore it somewhat because the opening bwang can't be recreated on an instrument with any semblance of quality.

No joke.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Lunethex posted:

We need a treaty drawn up on grievances between myself and Coolguy at this point.
I think we can sum it up with "Inventory Management" and "(Un)necessary herb spinning."

Coolguye posted:

chip is hella good, this is him snuggling with me on the couch while i work
SUCH A GOOD DOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
This is the best end to an LP I've ever seen because it promises more :allears:

• Locked thread