Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This is good and all and I'm into it but uh maybe do me a favour: shelve this and do Resident Evil 7, you fuckers, you maniacs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Afraid to say it, but Lune is not fond of RE7 in the slightest. Actually honestly not afraid to say it. I'm sure the game has its charms but I've had zero interest in any of it and hearing about it doesn't exactly make me go "Yeah I gotta get in on this"

Well that is quite frankly just absolutely hosed up

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
aaagh bullet nerds shut up

Coolguye is the kind of person who refuses to eat Captain Crunch because it's not real naval rations

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress... gently caress!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Rarely have I been so owned

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Just go play tetris you psychopaths

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I am extremely disturbed by the wasting of shotgun shells on single enemies, guys on the ground even, come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bman in 2288 posted:

I didn't know Australians knew the future. I thought that was the British.

Australians are semi-mindless creatures capable of what seems like great prognostication but is in fact just an inability to discern the real from the hallucinations brought on by spider bites and drinking wine that comes in bags

• Locked thread