Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Now all we need is Captain Coolguye saying "Hail... whatever it is the Eldar hail."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Mak0rz posted:

Also what's a shady Australian arms dealer even doing in rural Spain?

I guess we learn later that there's a huge military base not far from there so maybe he's just heading there on foot, sustaining himself with money made by selling and upgrading guns and briefcases to American action hero hotshots.

Or he's selling all this poo poo to Leon because the cat knows that Leon is gonna stir up poo poo, causing the evil cult to buy weapons and poo poo from him in bulk to deal with Leon, thus driving the war economy further. Which means more money in his pockets. He's basically a Metal Gear villain.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Omnicrom posted:

I'll be interested to see your TMPing, because I never actually used it myself outside of the Ada sidestory stuff.

Same. Especially with The Dark Id making GBS threads all over it.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

The total number of games Lune's LP'd (counting the Syphon Filter games) is 9. 10, counting this one.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I'm pretty sure there was also one with Kyras.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

This needs to happen. Maybe with her head photoshopped over Saladbar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

This needs to go in the OP.

• Locked thread