Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Lune left out the part of Darkside Chronicles where there is a lady who controls leeches or bugs or some poo poo by singing and she's one of, if not the final, bosses in the game and she just loving sings at you the whole time and it's ridiculous.

Maybe i'm overthinking the knife fight, but i find it funny that there is the QTE where Krauser kicks the barrel at you and THEN you are prompted to hit the button to jump out of the way.Like the game wants you to react to the knife and not the steel loving drum being kicked at your face that Leon just knocks away like it was made out of cardboard. It is very purposefully timed so that you've already seen the barrel deflection happen and are suppose to hit the buttons AFTER that and not before. Maybe playtesters were reacting to soon and getting killed for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Glazius posted:

"Send a bunch of zombies as an invasion force" just makes sense. I mean, they're weapons, right?

the actual zombies were originally more of a byproduct of the T-virus more than anything IIRC. Umbrella wanted more Tyrants and Hunters

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I guess you could do a video showing off unlockable weapons and costumes? Although i don't know if you want to go through the effort for that kind of thing, assuming the mod didn't do anything to prettify them up.

• Locked thread