Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
Man, it's only been like a couple weeks since I replayed RE4 on Gamecube (and made an attempt at a Professional playthrough that crashed and burned a third of the way through), and now you going in on this game is ensuring I'm going to continue having it on my brain, even when not playing. At least I'll keep learning something new.

Also you and I share a lot of the same Attache Case sorting habits, which I'd say is a positive in contrary to what your co-commentators seem to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

Replace all those eggs, fish, and a couple herbs with hundreds of handgun ammo because no matter how I play the game seems fit to keep giving me more bullets than I am able to expend during a fight.

Well, I look forward even more to Coolguye and LastRoboKy's suffering if that clip is what I can expect nearly every chapter.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!

God bless this loving thread.

• Locked thread