Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Wa11y posted:

It's the antique beer mugs and jewels that are the real money makers. Have you SEEN this guy's Etsy store?

Etsy nothing, the dude obviously just coincidentally shows up around museums and jewelry businesses when their curators/procurers walk around a corner to pitch his sales at them.

Bonus: he does it in America so he's making money hand over fist by getting around the currency exchange :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Noodle brains.

That'll settle the debate :colbert:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

CommissarMega posted:

That "SHUT UUUP"/"gently caress off!" exchange was perfect :allears:

"It wasn't because I'm a greedy sod that I didn't pick up the sword. No it was 'cause I was busy managing my inventory, putting my drinking steins in easy reach, mixing up my triple cure potions and rotating all my coins so that they'd face the same direction. I mean I was gonna drop some of that cash back at town but the King was very insistent that I had to pick up the sword before heading back. Well if he wanted to micromanage me that much, he'd just have to deal with my twirling my hammer for a good fifteen seconds while I made sure it fit in it's spot then." - The Secret of Karok Rockpounder.

• Locked thread