Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015
It's not a real Resident Evil 4 LP without inventory management.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Quicksilver6 posted:

Please play tetris music over any and all inventory management please, thank you.

No, play

Coolguye posted:

"ohhhhh god"

over it.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Mak0rz posted:

That makes more sense considering he probably ends up at a net loss from buying jewels and antique beer mugs.

Given that there aren't any other buyers available the Merchant can underpay Leon and walk away with a handy profit. Especially since the Merchant is paying Leon with a currency that hasn't been used for five years.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Which is the graver sin, Triple-Green or Fifty-Six Hours?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Take me down to suplex city, where the heads explode and the spines are bendy.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Leon probably knows about Ada and Wesker because he's been working for the president for six years.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Mak0rz posted:

What the gently caress kind of Spanish royal family has a coat of arms with a motto written in English?? English coat of arms don't even do that.

They're probably social climbers trying to buy their way into nobility.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Will Coolguy's core rant reappear in a later part of the LP?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
The caves under the castle were probably built first, and when the Castellans stamped out the cult they built their castle on top of it to keep the cult out. And those crushers were likewise probably built to keep cultists out.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Just for that I curse you! I curse you and everyone else to videos where two total nerds argue about stupid poo poo while a third nerd becomes exasperated for the rest of this LP.

That's a pretty powerful curse considering it's retroactive.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Psion posted:

isn't it? roboky's curses are so powerful they warp time and space themselves.

just like his internet warps and distorts multiplayer games. some of the times back in Fall of Cybertron :allears:

It's impossible to stop him, he's a day ahead of us and knows everything we'll do before we do.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Is Luis's friend someone from a previous game, like Birkin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Lunethex posted:

We need a treaty drawn up on grievances between myself and Coolguy at this point.

I think the only treaty possible would be one where the victorious party dictates terms.

• Locked thread