Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

how the hell is zophar's domain still around

also holy gently caress i feel old rn, remembering 1998 and playing ffv running in zsnes on my pentium 75

i said some dumb poo poo in demi's romhacking forum once and he yelled at me, in retrospect i would have yelled at me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Symbolic Butt posted:

oh god I need to know what sounds are these

the wind blowing sound they used in ffvi and chrono trigger sounds turbo lovely on old versions of zsnes and snes9x

by old versions i mean like ~17 years ago

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

remembering the joy of playing earthbound zero and following the saga of it getting dumped, fuckin' 1998 was a landmark year for my personal computer touching journey

• Locked thread