Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i remember when ultra hle dropped the snes9x forums got totally shat up with people asking for mario and zelda roms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

remember that these are 1998 dollars

George
Nov 27, 2004

having to manually turn off layers because transparency doesnt work

also who else didnt realize that the whiny howling sounds in square games were a bug until they fixed it

George
Nov 27, 2004

Symbolic Butt posted:

oh god I need to know what sounds are these

square abused a flaw in the spc700 sounds chip to generate static and it took forever to emulate this flaw

wind sounds and sometimes sword swings sounded like cartoony squiggles and whines until they figured it out

George
Nov 27, 2004

which goon is it

George
Nov 27, 2004

oh poo poo i just remembered the time i got zophar to move his menu bar to the right side of the site instead of the left because i was tired of scrolling through it in lynx to get to the content

this was before i discovered links

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

thats how it felt to 15yo me

• Locked thread