Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

yeah good LP. Quick question tho

I can get to Al-Akia the first time via Meru's expedition and talk off the Auerlians that show up. Afterwards I get booted back to Meru and have to break the siege which I do via the IG. But Meru then starts talking about Thor-Agoth's temple and I can't get back to Al-Akia. Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lenin
Sep 11, 2001

dear leader

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

yeah good LP. Quick question tho

I can get to Al-Akia the first time via Meru's expedition and talk off the Auerlians that show up. Afterwards I get booted back to Meru and have to break the siege which I do via the IG. But Meru then starts talking about Thor-Agoth's temple and I can't get back to Al-Akia. Any advice?

For some reason, the only way you can get Al-Akia on your map is if you're a Praetor who joins Meru's expedition.
Even if you don't have it on your map I think visiting it just once is enough to let Benny take you there later.
If you're talking about being invited to the ritual I think you have to have been invited to the star room first, which only happens to certain storylines.

Also regarding the IG, if you tell Paullus about the weird poo poo Meru is up to, he destroys Al-Akia before lifting the siege!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
On balance pretty much everybody's better off destroying Al-Akia. Unless you wind up with the particular mix of lore to contain what you call up.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Great LP!

I am very surprised the game lets you actually become a god, but I guess I will have to get it back out sometime.

MaskedHuzzah
Mar 26, 2009

Come now! Look me in the eye and tell me - isn't this the face of a guy you can trust?
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you for the excellent LP!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
This was a lot of fun to read through. Thanks for posting it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Awesome LP, thanks for putting it together.

• Locked thread