Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Mario odyssey is going to be good

I watched a stream of rabbids Mario xcom today and it does in fact look good and I think i may be able to ignore the minion bullshit

I still wanna play normal xcom tho too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
BOTW has convinced me that a Nintendo studio could take almost any traditionally western genre, realize the main flaws, and turn it into a game design masterpiece

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/903742214060118016

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

In Training posted:

PLaying on Normal Ironman. Is this the kind of game thats kinda short and you can play through the campaign over and over again?

I always play with Ironman rules but I wouldn't recommend actually using the in-game Ironman setting - one corrupted save file was too many for me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
can you guys talk about mario xcom in a different thread.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

rediscover posted:

can you guys talk about mario xcom in a different thread.

What the gently caress? Next you are gonna tell me we can't talk about Bojack Horseman either.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Love bojack

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

posting to be jealous until i somehow manage to obtain a Switch this great holiday season.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also probably to make extremely forced Ulysses jokes with our favorite character, Mario, as leopold bloom

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Do you think mario is gonna come home and find a bunch of suitors at peach's door?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Do you think mario is gonna come home and find a bunch of suitors at peach's door?

this will be the game that Bowser Junior finally becomes a man.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Gross

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

turn your post history off

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

this will be the game that Bowser Junior finally becomes a man.

He already became Mario, you can't get much manlier than that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

What the gently caress? Next you are gonna tell me we can't talk about Bojack Horseman either.
Imagine if Mario threw his hat at Bojack. Imagine if Mario threw his hat at [checks IMDB] Girl At Bar.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Imagine if Mario threw his hat at Bojack. Imagine if Mario threw his hat at [checks IMDB] Girl At Bar.

Imagine if Mario threw his hat at Pickle Rick

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Liquid Drink posted:

I don't have to imagine thanks to the dlc codes included with the new Adult Swim x Nintendo Funko MiniPop Blindboxes

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

I don't have to imagine thanks to the dlc codes included with the new Adult Swim x Nintendo Funko MiniPop Blindboxes

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Liquid Drink posted:

waaaaaaaah buh lub a dub dub

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Holy crap Louis

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i loving love memetendo (that's what I'm calling them now)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

I'd really rather not

Soral
May 30, 2009

some of the post game challenges in kingdom battle are wild

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nintendo hard baby

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

42 days until Mario puts his hat on the frog folks...that direct footage has me more hyped than ever before!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

42 days until Mario puts his hat on the frog folks...that direct footage has me more hyped than ever before!

the mustached frog is getting closer to the treasure chest

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
i'm definitely buying a switch now.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I have to finish the last Zelda game I haven't beat yet, so that this holiday season I can play the new Zelda and Mario, on my brand new Switch.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Super Margo Martindale

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The axes will be lined up in successive arches and only the true Mario can shoot a single fireball through them.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/everse_yoon/status/910321541467926529

They're getting pretty obscure with their outfit references. Here's hoping we get a @MajorIsoor outfit in Odyssey.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Well, I'll be using that pirate captain outfit for the whole game.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
same but i'm calling it alucard cosplay

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'll be choosing a different outfit for each level, here. much like a delicious plate of pasta or pizza (mArio's two favourite meals) , spicing things up with a little variety is the best way to go

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Soral posted:

i'll be choosing a different outfit for each level, here. much like a delicious plate of pasta or pizza (mArio's two favourite meals) , spicing things up with a little variety is the best way to go

mama mia

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Soral posted:

u really think anyone believes u?

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Bill Barber posted:

https://twitter.com/everse_yoon/status/910321541467926529

They're getting pretty obscure with their outfit references. Here's hoping we get a @MajorIsoor outfit in Odyssey.

What if Mario's hat had a hat?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
what the gently caress is this

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/912738818591215617

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Awesome is what it is.

Also, quick update: Super Mario Odyssey comes out in 1 month! Can we get a thread title change, mods?

• Locked thread