Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Hey that's a funny T-shirt! Here's another idea you could use!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
im gonna have a closet full of goonshirts i cant wait to get a gf

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'd like a shirt with the forum rules printed on it I think this would help a lot of people.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
"Do you have stairs in your house" on the front

"Yes I am protected" on the back

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm only gonna print stuff that I would personally wear, so stuff like catchphrases and crud is outta da picture.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
I have been waiting all this time for this merchandise.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Maybe a Lowtax 2020 (or even a past year??) shirt using your razored hair thing from the Uwe Boll fight? Obama HOPE style or idk I'm no graphic designer

I don't know what office you'd be running for, maybe just a big VOTE LOWTAX on the back

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 29, 2017

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe a fake little league team sponsored by that crab lawyer you know

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So... a jersey is out of the question? Just cotton shirts?

Also, is something holding you back from just using the original design? The original jersey looks way better than any of the choices you've put in the OP (EDIT: the front I mean, with the logo and CNST around it, not pushed up against the side), unless you're just looking for general idea of layout and the graphical designer you hired doesn't want their work shown yet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

berth ell pup posted:

I like the second one.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ballistics statistics posted:

So... a jersey is out of the question? Just cotton shirts?

Also, is something holding you back from just using the original design? The original jersey looks way better than any of the choices you've put in the OP (EDIT: the front I mean, with the logo and CNST around it, not pushed up against the side), unless you're just looking for general idea of layout and the graphical designer you hired doesn't want their work shown yet.

that's like phase 2 or 3.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lowtax posted:

price per shirt is $26.66
$4.00
how is the profit that low?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

gary oldmans diary posted:

how is the profit that low?

Probably because he's making like 100 and not 50k.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

I'm only gonna print stuff that I would personally wear, so stuff like catchphrases and crud is outta da picture.

There was a solid goon project for a tshirt a while back that I thought was good. Has Che's face with the text "Who is John Galt" beneath it. Works on a lot of levels, and I've had people ask me where I got it when they get the joke.

Only drawback is people who just glance at you probably just think you're an rear end in a top hat wearing a che shirt.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lowtax who are you doing shirts through or is it still amazon?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Propaganda Hour posted:

Probably because he's making like 100 and not 50k.

Screen set up and multiple layers is not a 12+ fee for even that small of a run. Well it shouldn't be

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lowtax who are you doing shirts through or is it still amazon?

He said Amazon, looks like he got an invite to http://merch.amazon.com.

Basically the Amazon version of cafepress.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Screen set up and multiple layers is not a 12+ fee for even that small of a run. Well it shouldn't be

Lowtax this guy says you're gettin' ripped off

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I literally know people that print shirts out of Missouri so I could theoretically help.

But I am assuming lowtax would rather not deal with inventory/runs/shipping which is fine I am just trying to help him get the most money per unit :shrug:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Here you go, OP:

You ever get that thing I sentcha? :fedora:

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

cnst and the sportsball on the front is cool id rather the back be blank tho

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Absolutely not, what I'm paying for is basically listing it on Amazon, having them do the shipping and customer support. They claim all the base fees add up to around $20 per shirt, but when I got shirts printed in the past, they could go as cheap as $5. But that was in bulk, and I had to do all the loving shipping and mailing and customer support and it ate up so much goddamn time and the USPS would lose them (USPS was the cheapest, UPS didn't really support small business back then), and it was just a nightmare.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Here you go, OP:

Put this on Soft Grey Heather, nothing on the back, and I'll buy 3.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Here you go, OP:

Thing?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Here you go, OP:

Oh hell yeah put this on a shirt. I fuckin' want this.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

A vector file of a :fedora:, to be more precise! :wiggle: (all mystery is lost)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hey lowtax I'm dumb as poo poo but have u considered doing some kind of amazon affiliate linking poo poo especially if you're gonna be selling these thru amazon? ok bye

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
I'm not into sports but if you made some MY FAVORITE CARTOON SHOW shirts I would seriously consider buying one.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Snoo posted:

hey lowtax I'm dumb as poo poo but have u considered doing some kind of amazon affiliate linking poo poo especially if you're gonna be selling these thru amazon? ok bye
Not allowed in my state.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

Oh hell yeah put this on a shirt. I fuckin' want this.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Not allowed in my state.
ill put up a $50 stake in you renting a shack in delaware to get around this as long as im listed as executive vice president and executive has to be underlined and i want some company pens and stationary :colbert: at least 2 pens

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

Put this on Soft Grey Heather, nothing on the back, and I'll buy 3.

same except I'll probably just buy one.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Ur going full GBS 1.0 and I love it

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Graduate font would make the whole thing funnier. Norm MacDonald wears a pretty great hat that runs in the same vein:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Version 2 OP

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
What if I bring back the old Moofwear designs? Would shirts with these interest anybody?

and

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thats one of those things i have to like in secret now

cnut
May 3, 2016

You're weird, Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer