Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Which back of the shirt would you prefer?

VERSION 1:

VERSION 2:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Or I suppose hypothetically I could do them both.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also for the front of the shirts, do you want

VERSION 1:

or VERSION 2:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, did #2 and #2 and submitted the design! Now I just have to wait for Amazon to make sure I didn't upload swastikas or text that reveals who actually did 9/11 or whatever. The price per shirt is $26.66, because I chose the premium quality shirt (not the cheap one), and I wanted to make around $4.00 profit, and 666 is funny to me.

I have nine more designs I can upload and sell now....

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

remigious posted:

You should hire a real graphic designer to spice them up a bit!
Uh I did and that's how I got the logo...

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sentient Data posted:

As much as I'm annoyed by tulipsniper's undercutting, he does quality work. Give him a pass and :50bux: before you do a big announcement of the shirt. Hell, he might even just do it for a free shirt and a custom icon or something

wha?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sentient Data posted:

He's a poster in SA Mart that gets essentially every logo/branding job
Oh okay, I'll drop him a line!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, I'm making a shirt that says "IMPACT FONT" on the back, in huge letters. And in Arial. What should I put on the front? I was thinking the little red X icon for when an image can't load. Any other suggestions?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Maybe :frog:?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

dr.acula posted:

will the hoodies be pullovers or will they have zippers?
Huh?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

drilldo squirt posted:

Please make city name sports team hoodies.

I do not have the option to, only t-shirts.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Deeters posted:

the word "memes" in Comic Sans
I can't do that in good conscience.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Trump.mp4 posted:

like don't get me wrong but why wouldn't someone allow you to make hoodies as well? that's profits for everyones i'll take 1 as well not 2 i was gonna say 2 but that's probably too expensive
I'm sure some site will, but I'm trying to stick to Amazon.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Spinster posted:

The plain grenade orbit logo would be a major seller I bet
I'll do one of those soon.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

A Gildan t-shirt murdered my family I have strong feelings about t-shirt stock.

edit: I don't like Gildan.

It's not Gildan, I went for the high quality shirt, they're Bella+Canvas.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Looks good OP I would take the first one of the second post and just do that as a standalone it's probably the most aesthetically pleasing imho

hi i'm the OP

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

walgreenslatino posted:

Put the goddamn frog on something ASAP

I can't because those loving 4chan fuckers ruined all frog images with that Pepe poo poo.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm only gonna print stuff that I would personally wear, so stuff like catchphrases and crud is outta da picture.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Screen set up and multiple layers is not a 12+ fee for even that small of a run. Well it shouldn't be
Absolutely not, what I'm paying for is basically listing it on Amazon, having them do the shipping and customer support. They claim all the base fees add up to around $20 per shirt, but when I got shirts printed in the past, they could go as cheap as $5. But that was in bulk, and I had to do all the loving shipping and mailing and customer support and it ate up so much goddamn time and the USPS would lose them (USPS was the cheapest, UPS didn't really support small business back then), and it was just a nightmare.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Here you go, OP:

You ever get that thing I sentcha? :fedora:
Thing?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Snoo posted:

hey lowtax I'm dumb as poo poo but have u considered doing some kind of amazon affiliate linking poo poo especially if you're gonna be selling these thru amazon? ok bye
Not allowed in my state.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
What if I bring back the old Moofwear designs? Would shirts with these interest anybody?

and

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cnut posted:

You're weird, Lowtax.

what did I do now

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ballistics statistics posted:

You say you paid a graphical designer to make the stuff in the OP? It looks bad.

Like "I took 2 minutes in MS Paint with all default fonts" bad.

Use the original design or chargeback whatever poo poo designer you paid and pay a real designer.

Or use the original designs people have been asking you to make again for 10 goddam years.
It's the exact loving same .ai file I used on the original shirts. The exact loving same primitives used in *all* the previous CNST merchandise. Do you have a problem with your brain or something?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ballistics statistics posted:

If I do, I'm completely willing to accept that.

Where in the OP does this design show up:

This is what I've been waiting years to buy. I was a poor as gently caress teenager back then, but I have shitloads of disposable income now so I'm fine paying NFL prices for a jersey. If the tshirts had a completely different design, then I guess that's that.
Um, the design is right in the loving middle. Only difference is no text around it. That design was only for the jerseys, the t-shirts had the design logo on front, text on back. Also, once again, I cannot sell the jerseys because all Amazon Merch allows me to customize and sell are t-shirts. Also the base price for those jerseys back when I got them was around $65.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Lowtax I'd pay for a jersey.
Okay but again, the problem is Amazon Merch does not offer them. I will look around and try to find a place that does.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, how's this?

https://somethingawful.logosoftwear.com/

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is the logo off kilter? Or is the shirt supposed to be on an angle?
No, it's centered, the image just doesn't display it properly since it's not an actual printed product, just a mockup basically.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Blow posted:

Is it live? Looks good.

No hoodie option.

I will be adding those, this is just a start.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gary oldmans diary posted:

are you still looking for outlets that give you a higher profit-margin or should i just assume this is it and buy now?
Well with the jersey place, I am unable to name my own price for any item, and instead just earn a flat 15% commission. Trying to find a place where I can set the price, but it's difficult so far.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

teespring doesn't do jerseys but it does do shirts and hoodies. You can set your own margins on them too so they can be dirt cheap and still make you a bit of cash.

Downside is that it runs on a campaign model but you can bring back campaigns if you want or just rotate new designs on a monthly basis or however else you want to do it. These days shirts can be sent out as they're ordered instead of waiting for the campaign to end too so it's a lot less annoying than it used to be.

E: they also no longer need a minimum number of orders before a campaign will print the shirts, it's basically just a normal print on demand joint now with a kickstarter type element to it.
I just don't want to have like 12 different stores.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nooner posted:

make bro tanks please that is all that concerns me tbh.

brotank supremacy

my wife made a shirt about you

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
AND NOW PRESENTING..........

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075746CC1?th=1

It's live!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Thank you to everybody who is ordering! And to those who are not ordering, I HOPE A REALLY MEAN SCARECROW PUMMELS YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

echomadman posted:

No shipping outside the US?

I guess not, sorry, not my decision and there's no option to allow that.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

sincx posted:

Will there be more designs, or should I just get one now?

Specifically, can there be a shirt that's just the logo on the front with nothing in the back?
Yes, there will be alternates in the future.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
We have MoofWear!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07577V6Q8?th=1

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

Please make murder the internet shirts.
Amazon won't let me because it has the word "murder" in it.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Chinatown posted:

What about "nuke"?

I'd wear a Nuke The Internet shirt no lie.
But then I'd have to go back and edit all our podcasts when we say the name of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Should I do a reprinting of the RAP shirt?

• Locked thread