Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

quote:

In an effort to compensate for the effects of its advertisements blocking and substitution, Brave is beta testing an innovative system to reward publishers, called Brave Payments. This system allows users to optionally set a budget that they are willing to donate to the websites they visit. Brave will then calculate the percentage assigned to each website through an algorithm and the publisher receives a transfer

Hm.

quote:

in bitcoins if it opts into the system.

oh dear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

i know a brave developer who im pretty sure is an ancap

she swallowed an ancap to catch the bug

i don't know why she swallowed the bug

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

geckos are less fun to look at than plecos, but they also don't come bundled with baidu, so i'm conflicted here

• Locked thread