Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best one?
This one?
This one.
This one!
Swords are tools for killing Ms Kaoru
View Results

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I know readership is down in general but isn't some of that because people are not buying the weekly mags more and just grabbing the tanko of what they want to read instead. I think tanko sales haven't dropped the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Buying a big 2 pound book every week to keep up with the couple series you like seems super wasteful so I dont blame people for forgoing it, even though I still think the anthology format is super good and am mad jealous only euro publishers realized how good it was too.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I sniped burbsbo

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

El cazador de hector

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rehabilitation is better than vengeful destruction when it comes to law imo.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Endorph posted:

if only there was a middle ground between capital punishment and fining someone 2000 dollars, but, well, we still havent found it. maybe someday we will.

*thinking incredibly deeply*

Hang him from a cross along the appian way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

GimmickMan posted:

It has been months and it still boggles the mind that you can write such a compelling story about guilt, compassion, trauma, forgiveness, etc. and still participate in the systematic exploitation and abuse of minors.

Hypocrisy is humanity's oldest and most cherished friend.

• Locked thread