Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best one?
This one?
This one.
This one!
Swords are tools for killing Ms Kaoru
View Results

• Locked thread
Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Dexo posted:

Yutaro the Savage.

I don't think I saw this page, is this from the 1st chapter or one of the one-shots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Dexo posted:

second chapter.

Wait second chapter is out? Neat. Is that on Viz's website? At the risk of sounding dumb, can't find the link to buy it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it!

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
My favorite thing about the Enishi arc was actually the moment when Yahiko is like "I don't care if I'm ten, I'm gonna go fight the weird giant with the gun hand" and acts really badass. The moment the leaf blows up because he's going for it is my favorite moment in that arc. It feels really nice to see him going from weak pickpocket at the beginning of the series to what he becomes. Hope we see more of Yahiko being great in the new series now that he's grown up.

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Shinjobi posted:

Yahiko......is good.

I remember not really liking him when I was a kid, but he really grew on me when I went through the series again(especially when I read the manga).

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
Yahiko had quite a few fights that arc. Think he might've gotten more than Sano did actually. He fought the lovely assassin, then the giant with the machine gun, then that final fight with one of the 4 randos before Kenshin got to fight Enishi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
I'm not even sure why, but Yahiko giving back the sword kinda made me sad. Hope he appears again in the series, would be a bummer if he stays out of this whole arc from now on.

• Locked thread