Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best one?
This one?
This one.
This one!
Swords are tools for killing Ms Kaoru
View Results

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Condiv posted:

i hope to god araki's not involved :ohdear:

Please dont even say that, im not sure i could handle it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Kenshin is Back Baby!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Blockhouse posted:

e: Not even a goddamn year are you loving kidding me

lol that's less than most hxh hiatuses

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Captain Invictus posted:

I would love to see what the general Japanese fanbase reaction to this poo poo is. Are people saying they'll boycott the magazine he's part of, that sort of thing, or are they just kinda going with it too?

from what I read, the fanbase wanted him back

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tarodia posted:

Last week a voice actress got a mountain of death threats cause the character she played kissed a boy

i'm starting to see why anime gets a lot of poo poo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Plutonis posted:

kotakus sending some mixed messages here!!!

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what would kenshin do

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Radish posted:

It's been a long time but I remember feeling the show was basically running on fumes after that.

the third season is some filler bullshit

they never animated kenshin's final arc

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fabricated posted:

Reminder that the guy who did the music for the Death Note and Kaiji anime got busted with weed and was permanently blacklisted by the industry. Lol

yo just wanted to say that this post got me checking out kaiji and that's some good poo poo, so there's the silver lining to this story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lol i read the comments

• Locked thread