Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the best one?
This one?
This one.
This one!
Swords are tools for killing Ms Kaoru
View Results

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

The Sandman posted:

What interests me is that I remember a bunch of author's notes and drawings in the manga related to a Hokkaido arc he had planned that he ended up not getting to because he decided to cancel the manga instead.

So, you know, this isn't just a cash grab. It's also something that actually was in the works when the manga originally ended almost twenty years ago.

...now to start figuring out how to slot this in as a prequel to Golden Kamuy.

I'm excited to see the return of this series and what could have been the final arc. Also, what's Golden Kamuy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Wow, that's surprising. I can't believe this is the second time I heard of a mangaka getting arrested (the first was Toriko's mangaka).

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

tbp posted:

can't and wont read this anymore despite loving it.

What if someone posts summaries of any new chapters in the thread?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I remember reading somewhere that he invented Misao because he wanted a Yahiko/Kaoru-esque combo with Kenshin while he was traveling to Kyoto.

• Locked thread