Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

i saw a pretty girl and my eyeballs swolen up and come out of hmy head and i turns out i have ebola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

my tongue got rolly long and unrolled like a mat and then a lot of ulceration happened and the doctors think i have mouth leprosy from kissing my armadillo wife, who i love against the advice of the state

Android Blues

steam whistles came out of my ears because it turns out i have water on the brain and i shouldnt be trekking in the desert without a kufiyya or a bedouin sebleh

• Locked thread