Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
i got a nice paycheck and thought it would be nice to pull a scrooge mcduck by investing in a massive pit of gold dubloons (duckbloons?) to dive into/swim through. $8m later, i've got my 40ft pit of coins and i'm ready to dive. i let my wife go first (because i'm a gentleman) and she shattered nearly every bone in her body (hyoid was intact, THANK GOD).

lesson learned: CARTOON PHYSICS ARE BULL poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
to save gas i cut the floorboard out of my car so i could be like fred flintstone and just 'hoof it'

turns out the road is full of bumpy things (rocks...?) and it really hurts. plus i have a 10 mile commute so my dogs are barkin by the time i get home in the evening.

'MEET THE FLINTSTONES' MORE LIKE 'MEET THE LIARS'

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
pushed a coyote off a cliff because looney tunes MISLED ME about the hilarious "donk" sound they make when they hit the ground, just before phasing a funny little wooden sign into existence to express their frustration.

reality proved to be much, much more emotionally and psychologically damaging. the sound was not a donk and there was no funny little sign. just a splat and blood. i'm still getting over it.

LOONEY TUNES MORE LIKE LOONEY (un)TRUTHS

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Peanut Butler posted:

common and understandable noob mistake
you use the coins to buy something you can swim in (water, prosecco, ground beef)

i backstroked through ground beef in a local butcher shop. the butcher chased me out of the building with a meat cleaver and let me tell you it was NOT as funny as in a cartoon. i was very scared and plus i smelled like a dead cow for a week.

-----

• Locked thread