Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Not a Rams fan but if we find one can they argue against Lawrence Phillips as the team's biggest draft bust? Picked #6 in 1996, was cut midway through 1997 for playing while intoxicated, and came back in 1999 with the 49ers only to miss a block & end Steve Young's career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Peria Jerry and Jamaal Anderson aren't even close to the worst Falcons draft picks.

A few for consideration:

Joe Profit (1971 1st round, 7th pick): An RB who spent 3 seasons with Atlanta, amassing 197 yards. He scored three touchdowns. Profit had only one more year in the NFL, one with the Saints of 274 yards and no touchdowns.

Bruce Pickens (1991, 1st round, 3rd pick): Cornerback with 2 career interceptions.

Michael Booker (1997, 1st round, 11th pick): Started 11 games in three years with the team, had 8 interceptions.

There are also some entire lovely Falcons drafts, such as 1973 when the best pick was a kicker, there wasn't a first round pick and the second round guy (Greg Marx) spent just one season in Atlanta and 1976, which was topped by Bubba Bean. Bean put up decent numbers before getting injured.

Anderson and Jerry absolutely are lol.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

Hack is hilarious but he's still only a second

Yeah, meanwhile Vernon Gholston was #6 overall. Should be the Jets top bust.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 31, 2017

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Alright, here are the current nominees, with the locks bolded.

Patriots - Tony Eason
Jets - Christian Hackenberg
Bills - Aaron Maybin, (OT) Mike Williams
Dolphins - Dion Jordan

Steelers - n/a
Browns - too many to count, need a single, solitary player
Bengals - Akili Smith
Ravens - Kyle Boller

Titans - n/a
Colts - n/a
Jaguars - n/a
Texans - Amobi Okoye

Chargers - Ryan Leaf
Raiders - Ja'Marcus Russel
Broncos - Alphonso Smith, Jarvis Moss
Chiefs - Todd Blackledge

Giants - Dave Brown
Redskins - Laron Landry
Cowboys - n/a
Eagles - n/a

Packers - n/a
Bears - Curtis Enis
Lions - (WR) Mike Williams, Titus Young, Charles Rogers
Vikings - n/a

Saints - Russell Erxleben
Falcons - Jamaal Anderson, Peria Jerry
Buccaneers - Bo Jackson, Robert Agauyo
Panthers - Rae Carruth, Armanti Edwards

Cardinals - n/a
49ers - n/a
Rams - n/a
Seahawks - Aaron Curry

I nominated Elway for the Colts but there are many options. Technically they got a pro bowl starter for him though. Let's just go with Björn Werner though because he has a funny name.

Honorable mention, Ron Solt, also from the Elway trade.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

gently caress Aaron Curry

gently caress Tim Ruskell

also gently caress kelly jennings

No but really aaron curry was such a garbo pick. Everyone said he was that "cant bust cant miss hot physicals" but the hawks were probably decent to above average at LB when he was drafted and then they traded away julien peterson after drafting him. Leeroy hill and his giant head was pretty good too.

In addition, gently caress Jim Mora Jr in his whiny baby face. What a worthless coach. So awesome that he never got to live his dream of coaching the huskies

Furthermore, Go dawgs

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Ted Gregory belongs on the Broncos list. Late first round pick in 1988, didn't make it past training camp. Broncos drafted him thinking he was 6'1", but in reality he was 5'9", and had an injured knee. He played in 3 games in his career, all for New Orleans, before blowing out his knee and retiring.

He may not be the worst all time, but you never forget your first

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Forgot that Curry even took Peterson's number

God drat the 2009 seahawks sucked

mmmmm yes draft kelly jennings a little baby corner who sucks im tim ruskell and I love dog poo poo

More of a pester type of tackler in run support, as his size limitations and lack of physicality in his play will usually result in him getting stymied and washed out of the play when coming up in run support … Takes good angles coming out of his pedal, but not when coming downhill to take on the ballcarrier or fill the rush alleys … Uses a shuffle-and-bail technique, which sometimes results in him coming out of his pedal too early … Has no strength behind his hits, making him a liability as an open field tackler (more of a cover type) … Plays with good balance, but needs to show less hesitation and better anticipation skills reading the quarterback in zone coverage … Can pick up receivers in the zone, but needs to show a more aggressive attitude taking on combo routes.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Steve Emtman has to be mentioned for the Colts, getting three years and just 18 games out of a #1 overall pick is pretty bad, though I have sympathy for guys who bust due to injury instead of incompetence.

And dare......dare I say Herschel, given the potential he had entering the league?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Kelly Jennings was bad but went 31st overall. Hardly a draft bust. I'd consider the Seahawks trading their 1st overall for Percy Harvin a bigger bust.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

seiferguy posted:

Kelly Jennings was bad but went 31st overall. Hardly a draft bust. I'd consider the Seahawks trading their 1st overall for Percy Harvin a bigger bust.

Not the biggest bust of all time or even for the Seahawks, but Kelly Jennings loving sucks and people should know how much he sucked. Same with aaron curry. and jim mora jr and tim ruskell

Garbage rear end kelly jennings, breaking the tables like he broke my brain

i really just seize these opportunities to rant about the late aughts seahawks because they cratered hard after XL and I was in the Navy stationed in Japan and I used to wake up early as gently caress (if I was in port) to watch kelly jennings suck a receivers dick while the receiver clowned all over his tiny little baby frame. It makes me so mad that I would wake up at like 3 am to watch the seahawks, especially the 2009 seahawks, and just shake my head and try to catch a small buzz but not get drunk cause I gotta be at work on the boat in 4 hours.

Tim ruskell loved himself some baby CB's. I mean josh wilson was almost legally a little person

at least harvin clowned on the broncos in the best game ever played

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

mastershakeman posted:

Tony Mandarich is arguably the biggest bust in terms of What Could Have Been . packers take a lovely lineman at #2 instead of having one of Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas or Deion Sanders (the next 3 picks) for their Favre led teams.

Seconding Tony Mandarich for the Packers. Tells you something when their worst pick was almost 30 years ago.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Gholston makes the most sense for the Jets. And that draft blunders vid is funny and all but a few of those guys were okay, most of the others were overdeafted JAGs. Its just the reactions from the crowd/commentators and who else was on the board that make the video. I would say the Browns first rounders of the Richardson - Manziel years alone trumps that whole video.

Phyein fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 31, 2017

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm biased (and also not a Steelers fan) but holy poo poo Jarvis Jones is exhibit A of freak DE/OLB in college who couldn't do poo poo in the NFL. Six sacks in four years and nothing else worth noting, holy poo poo gently caress off.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Sep 1, 2017

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Every 1st round pick by the Niners starting from 1997 to 2004. Seriously it's trash all the way down except for Julian Peterson.

Kwame loving Harris

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TheHoosier posted:

Every 1st round pick by the Niners starting from 1997 to 2004. Seriously it's trash all the way down except for Julian Peterson.

Kwame loving Harris

Andre Carter was decent, not really good but deserving of a roster spot. He's the only one other than Peterson though.

e: after looking again I think I'd actually call him goodish? Although disappointing for the 7th overall pick. Dude got 80 sacks in the league, that's not nothing.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Sep 1, 2017

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

seiferguy posted:

Aaron Curry for the Seahawks is a fantastic choice, but I have to go way back to 1993 and nominate Rick Mirer. Drafted 2nd overall in 1993, as a Seahawk for 4 year he put up a 53% comp rating, 41/56 TD/INT, and never had a winning season. He's Seattle's Bort.

Counter point as I made in my original post - Rick Mirer set rookie records his first season, and we also got a high draft pick for him from the Bears.

We got nothing for Aaron Curry.

Edit: Kelly Jennings, Jim Mora Junior, and Ruskell can all suck start my dick from the back, though.

But Josh Wilson, as tiny as he was, was a baller for his size. :colbert:

windshipper fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Sep 1, 2017

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Grittybeard posted:

Andre Carter was decent, not really good but deserving of a roster spot. He's the only one other than Peterson though.

e: after looking again I think I'd actually call him goodish? Although disappointing for the 7th overall pick. Dude got 80 sacks in the league, that's not nothing.

Nah you're right, I had to look him up because honestly I forgot. He was okay so he gets a pass. Rumph, Harris, and Woods can all suck my dang balls though

Edit: also Aldon Smith, because he's a super talented gently caress-up and we could have had Watt or Quinn.

It's gotta be Druckenmiller for the Niners though. Young's successor who sucked hard, got made fun of by Walsh, and is likely a rapist. gently caress that guy.

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Sep 1, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm biased (and also not a Steelers fan) but holy poo poo Jarvis Jones is exhibit A of freak DE/OLB in college who couldn't do poo poo in the NFL. Six sacks in four years and nothing else worth noting, holy poo poo gently caress off.

He was amazing in college. Like 15 sacks a season. But then he ran a 4.8 something and welp

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Suggs did the same thing and he's the poster boy for the Hall of Very Good. Jarvis Jones was a sure thing but for the injury history. Just turns out there is no sure thing in the draft.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There's no way Hack is the biggest Jets bust. Come on. He might not even end up being the worst 2nd round QB the Jets have drafted:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/N/NaglBr00.htm

Gholston has to be up there but honestly Dee Milliner might be just as bad or worse. 9th overall and played fewer games with the team than Gholston. Vernon Gholston even got signed by 2 other teams after being released; Milliner is essentially dead to the world.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Oh god, just from the URL I knew. I guess most of his last name is in there but still :stonk: at that player.

If I were a betting man though I'd say Hack's career will be worse.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Which would be the worse experience for a fan? Picking Browning Nagle and actually trying to use him, or picking Brett Favre but never getting to see him do a damned thing with your team? They were back to back picks in 1991.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Trading a HoF QB that never played for your team for a 1st round pick and subsequently using that 1st on bust RB* seems worse to me but that probably because we already have a laundry list of tragedy.

There's been countless articles written on the Jets actually wanting Favre and getting snaked one pick ahead of them. That's bad. It's almost as bad as having the 1st pick in the draft when Manning was coming out and your HC not guaranteeing he'd be taken so he stays in school another year.

*Seriously, why isn't Tony Smith on this list for the Falcons? He's way worse than the ones listed.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Looking over Cowboys first rounders over the years, they've typically done pretty well. Maybe Bobby Carpenter? If we want to dip into the second round it'd have to be Quincy Carter.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Personal feelings aside (and going non QB) I'll throw in Desmond Howard for the Skins. After his first practice teammates were telling reporters he couldn't play.

Got paid by the Raiders tho

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Patriots of the modern era have drafted a bunch of disappointments, but never really any horrific busts.

The worst player / draft position is probably... Eugene Chung? A bad tackle around like pick 12 that played 2-3 years at tackle, poorly, then got snatched in the expansion draft by the Jaguars, and was out of the league a year later.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

The Patriots of the modern era have drafted a bunch of disappointments, but never really any horrific busts.

The worst player / draft position is probably... Eugene Chung? A bad tackle around like pick 12 that played 2-3 years at tackle, poorly, then got snatched in the expansion draft by the Jaguars, and was out of the league a year later.

Kenneth Simms was a DE taken #1 overall who was bad at getting sacks and good at getting caught with cocaine.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

There's quite a few Pats busts based on injuries alone. Easley, Katzenmoyer, Robert Edwards, Chris Canty...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll always remember ol man Coughlin sending a limo to pick up R. Jay Soward so he'd get to practice on time. :smithicide:

Nov 6, 2002

The Belichick Patriots have only drafted twice in the top 10 (Seymour and Mayo), so that makes it hard to have any really high profile horrific busts. But that hasn't stopped them from having plenty of awful busts from late firsts and early seconds. There are soooo many. The team is really bad a picking good players in the second. Seems like Bill always tries to get to cute instead of just taking the most talented player available.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Belichick Patriots have only drafted twice in the top 10 (Seymour and Mayo), so that makes it hard to have any really high profile horrific busts. But that hasn't stopped them from having plenty of awful busts from late firsts and early seconds. There are soooo many. The team is really bad a picking good players in the second. Seems like Bill always tries to get to cute instead of just taking the most talented player available.

Their wide receiver drafting under Belichick has always been really weak, but they never spent any high picks on the position either so it's a bunch of :effort:

code:

Rk   Year Rnd                 Pick Pos DrAge From   To AP1 PB St CarAV   G  GS Att Yds TD Rec  Yds TD                 College/Univ
1    2002   2  65     Deion Branch  WR    23 2002 2012   0  0  8    52 140 111   8  33  0 518 6644 39     Louisville College Stats
2    2009   7 232   Julian Edelman  WR    23 2009 2016   0  0  4    45 103  59  39 257  0 425 4540 24       Kent St. College Stats
3    2002   7 253     David Givens  WR    22 2002 2006   0  0  2    22  58  32   3  16  0 166 2318 12     Notre Dame College Stats
4    2009   3  83     Brandon Tate  WR    21 2009 2016   0  0  1    15 113  19  13 142  0  65 1018  6 North Carolina College Stats
5    2013   2  59     Aaron Dobson  WR    22 2013 2015   0  0  1     6  24             13  53  698  4       Marshall College Stats
6    2003   2  45   Bethel Johnson  WR    24 2003 2006   0  0  0     8  50   9   7   4  0  39  606  4       Texas AM College Stats
7    2016   4 112 Malcolm Mitchell  WR    23 2016 2016   0  0  0     4  14              6  32  401  4        Georgia College Stats
8    2006   2  36     Chad Jackson  WR    21 2006 2008   0  0  0     2  18   1   4  22  0  14  171  3        Florida College Stats
9    2013   4 102       Josh Boyce  WR    22 2013 2014   0  0  0     1  10              3   9  121  0            TCU College Stats
10   2010   3  90     Taylor Price  WR    22 2010 2012   0  0  0     1   6              0   5   80  0           Ohio College Stats
11   2012   7 235     Jeremy Ebert  WR    23 2012 2013   0  0  0     0   5              0   3   18  0   Northwestern College Stats
12   2008   5 153      Matt Slater  WR    22 2008 2016   1  6  0     4 132   3   2  11  0   1   46  0           UCLA College Stats
13   2016   7 225     Devin Lucien  WR              23   0  0                                       0    Arizona St. College Stats
14   2014   7 244    Jeremy Gallon  WR              24   0  0                                       0       Michigan College Stats
15   2004   5 164         P.K. Sam  WR    20 2004 2004   0  0  0     0   2                          0    Florida St. College Stats

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Twice? That is really freaking impressive

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Injury wise a bunch of guys busted/seriously disappointed. But Dominque Easley was the end of the 1st round. It's hard for those guys to really be huge busts. I completely blanked on Chris Canty's existence though, so it's probably him.

weird Asian candy posted:

Twice? That is really freaking impressive

And Mayo was because the 49ers traded their 2008 1st rounder and a 2007 4th to the Patriots in exchange for the Patriots 2007 1st, pick (#28).

The 49ers took Joe Staley with that pick, and the Patriots traded the 4th for Randy Moss and took Mayo with the 10th overall, so it worked out pretty darn well for both teams

Nov 6, 2002

sean10mm posted:

Their wide receiver drafting under Belichick has always been really weak, but they never spent any high picks on the position either so it's a bunch of :effort:

code:

Rk   Year Rnd                 Pick Pos DrAge From   To AP1 PB St CarAV   G  GS Att Yds TD Rec  Yds TD                 College/Univ
1    2002   2  65     Deion Branch  WR    23 2002 2012   0  0  8    52 140 111   8  33  0 518 6644 39     Louisville College Stats
2    2009   7 232   Julian Edelman  WR    23 2009 2016   0  0  4    45 103  59  39 257  0 425 4540 24       Kent St. College Stats
3    2002   7 253     David Givens  WR    22 2002 2006   0  0  2    22  58  32   3  16  0 166 2318 12     Notre Dame College Stats
4    2009   3  83     Brandon Tate  WR    21 2009 2016   0  0  1    15 113  19  13 142  0  65 1018  6 North Carolina College Stats
5    2013   2  59     Aaron Dobson  WR    22 2013 2015   0  0  1     6  24             13  53  698  4       Marshall College Stats
6    2003   2  45   Bethel Johnson  WR    24 2003 2006   0  0  0     8  50   9   7   4  0  39  606  4       Texas AM College Stats
7    2016   4 112 Malcolm Mitchell  WR    23 2016 2016   0  0  0     4  14              6  32  401  4        Georgia College Stats
8    2006   2  36     Chad Jackson  WR    21 2006 2008   0  0  0     2  18   1   4  22  0  14  171  3        Florida College Stats
9    2013   4 102       Josh Boyce  WR    22 2013 2014   0  0  0     1  10              3   9  121  0            TCU College Stats
10   2010   3  90     Taylor Price  WR    22 2010 2012   0  0  0     1   6              0   5   80  0           Ohio College Stats
11   2012   7 235     Jeremy Ebert  WR    23 2012 2013   0  0  0     0   5              0   3   18  0   Northwestern College Stats
12   2008   5 153      Matt Slater  WR    22 2008 2016   1  6  0     4 132   3   2  11  0   1   46  0           UCLA College Stats
13   2016   7 225     Devin Lucien  WR              23   0  0                                       0    Arizona St. College Stats
14   2014   7 244    Jeremy Gallon  WR              24   0  0                                       0       Michigan College Stats
15   2004   5 164         P.K. Sam  WR    20 2004 2004   0  0  0     0   2                          0    Florida St. College Stats

Now do that chart for dbacks.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

And Mayo was because the 49ers traded their 2008 1st rounder and a 2007 4th to the Patriots in exchange for the Patriots 2007 1st, pick (#28).

Insane.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Now do that chart for dbacks.

Here you go! :v:

code:

Rk   Year Rnd                    Pick Pos DrAge From   To AP1 PB St CarAV   G  GS Int  Sk                  College/Univ
1    2003   4 120       Asante Samuel  DB    22 2003 2013   1  4  9    71 157 133      51 Central Florida College Stats
2    2010   1  27      Devin McCourty  DB    23 2010 2016   0  2  7    47 107 107  19 2.0         Rutgers College Stats
3    2007   1  24 Brandon Meriweather  DB    23 2007 2015   0  2  6    33 112  80  17 6.0      Miami (FL) College Stats
4    2003   2  36       Eugene Wilson  DB    23 2003 2010   0  0  6    30  96  86      14        Illinois College Stats
5    2009   2  34       Patrick Chung  DB    22 2009 2016   0  0  7    28 109  85   9 4.0          Oregon College Stats
6    2005   3  84         Ellis Hobbs  DB    22 2005 2010   0  0  3    28  79  56  10 2.5                      Iowa St.
7    2005   4 133       James Sanders  DB    21 2005 2012   0  0  3    25 114  56   8 1.0      Fresno St. College Stats
8    2009   2  41       Darius Butler  DB    23 2009 2016   0  0  0    21 109  38      15     Connecticut College Stats
9    2013   3  83          Logan Ryan  DB    22 2013 2016   0  0  2    17  64  40  13 2.5         Rutgers College Stats
10   2012   2  48        Tavon Wilson  DB    22 2012 2016   0  0  1    10  69  18   7 1.0        Illinois College Stats
11   2008   4 129    Jonathan Wilhite  DB    24 2008 2011   0  0  0    10  54  15   4 2.0          Auburn College Stats
12   2012   6 197          Nate Ebner  DB    23 2012 2016   0  0  0     9  73           0        Ohio St. College Stats
13   2012   7 224     Alfonzo Dennard  DB    22 2012 2014   0  0  1     8  29  20       5        Nebraska College Stats
14   2013   3  91        Duron Harmon  DB    22 2013 2016   0  0  0     8  63  12       7         Rutgers College Stats
15   2000   6 187       Antwan Harris  DB    23 2000 2003   0  0  0     5  52   2   1 1.0                      Virginia
16   2004   4 113         Dexter Reid  DB    23 2004 2006   0  0  0     4  39           3  North Carolina College Stats
17   2015   2  64     Jordan Richards  SS    22 2015 2016   0  0  0     3  25           2        Stanford College Stats
18   2006   7 229      Willie Andrews  DB    22 2006 2007   0  0  0     3  30           0          Baylor College Stats
19   2004   7 233    Christian Morton  DB    23 2004 2006   0  0  0     2  14   3       1        Illinois College Stats
20   2007   6 202     Mike Richardson  DB    23 2008 2010   0  0  0     2  22           1      Notre Dame College Stats
21   2015   7 247      Darryl Roberts  CB    24 2016 2016   0  0  0     1  12           2                      Marshall
22   2011   2  33       Ras-I Dowling  DB    23 2011 2014   0  0  0     1  12           2        Virginia College Stats
23   2004   3  95          Guss Scott  DB    22 2005 2006   0  0  0     1  11           2         Florida College Stats
24   2016   2  60         Cyrus Jones  CB    22 2016 2016   0  0  0     1  10           1         Alabama College Stats
25   2008   2  62   Terrence Wheatley  DB    23 2008 2010   0  0  0     1  12           1        Colorado College Stats
26   2001   6 200       Leonard Myers  DB    22 2001 2003   0  0  0     1  17           1      Miami (FL) College Stats
27   2001   3  86      Brock Williams  DB    22 2003 2004   0  0  0     1  12           0      Notre Dame College Stats
28   2014   6 206        Jemea Thomas  DB    24 2014 2014   0  0  0     0   2           0                  Georgia Tech
29   2011   7 219    Malcolm Williams  DB    23 2011 2012   0  0  0     0   4           0             TCU College Stats

Nov 6, 2002

Those are some awful players.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Teams we still need busts for:
Jaguars
Eagles
Packers
Cardinals

And then we can get to culling down to one per team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The 2013 draft shouldn't count; it's on a whole other level w/r/t busts

Randaconda posted:

I'll always remember ol man Coughlin sending a limo to pick up R. Jay Soward so he'd get to practice on time. :smithicide:

Justin Blackmon looked like the second coming of Calvin Johnson until the drugs

Matt Jones and Reggie Williams probably wouldn't have been great but the drugs didn't help

The Jaguars should stop getting their WRs addicted to drugs

Emanuel Collective fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 2, 2017

• Locked thread