Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
also here's my joke from the other thread, for posterity

*sobbing while delivering the eulogy* my grandfather's death was total bullshit, imo it was rng that killed him, not the cancer. he would have easily survived if it was best 2 out of 3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"They warned him not to turn off the console while it saved, but he just wouldn't listen."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
His will required us to put forty-three dollars in gold coins, a potato, and an iron sword in his coffin.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
He's 360 no scoping angels in heaven now.

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Sep 3, 2017

Macnult

I still can't get the day he passed away out of my head - I nearly broke down at the arcade last night when I found myself inserting quarters to the beat of Stayin' Alive

kalel

me secretly after the funeral: okay they all bought it. You got the Doritos and 'dew?

grandpa in a clown disguise: you bet your rear end

(proceed to play wow until we both die of scurvy)

google THIS

He forgot to take his aspirin that morning, and the cartridge was being extra stubborn. He blew and blew and blew…and then he blew his last.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
He was the only grandpa to go above the speed limit on the highway. He threw banana peels at slower grandpas.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

He was the only grandpa to go above the speed limit on the highway. He threw banana peels at slower grandpas.

here lies grandpa, murdered by a noob with a blue shell

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
HIs tombstone has the nintendo seal of approval

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
that ole cuss took his wisdom and wisecracks and uploaded it to a dadgum AI, which we dutifully loaded into the jukebox at the haunted arcade

crimes

• Locked thread