Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Wife got us tickets to an RWB Showcase & Tech event this evening at the local Beetle dealer. I guess Nakai San was in town this past weekend building a white 964. Anything specific I should get pictures of or ask? It is a tech evening as well. So pumped for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Cage, that loving sucks.

Maybe a widebody Porsche will help?

I have to admit, the local Porsche dealer knows how to put on a show. Tech demo's by Pirelli Tires provincial sales rep, they flew in a project engineer from Brembo Italy to answer any questions we had and explain how Porsche and Brembo developed their carbon ceramic brakes. Followed by the unveiling of the latest RWB 964.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

everdave posted:

Wow I love that color, how was it in person?

Pretty drat awesome. It's a vinyl wrap. Due to time constraints, the owner couldn't get it painted. The pictures don't do the satin finish justice, that's for sure.

This was also just posted:
https://www.facebook.com/yegporsche/videos/1305960402865845/

• Locked thread